The arrests stemmed from a scuffle among competing demonstrators outside the busy Hollywood and Highland shopping complex, police said. The man was given medical aid from a member of the pro-Trump "Proud Boys" group, according to the report.
Despite a lot of shouting and name calling, the demonstrations remained mostly peaceful and without incident.
Protesters have rallied in the streets of cities across the United States to demand the impeachment of President Donald Trump, and at least two people have been arrested.
Tourist crowds, oddly dressed superheros and slowly moving traffic were back to normal for a hot Hollywood summer day Sunday after angry politics temporarily trumped movies with at least two arrests.
On Saturday, Trump supporters began gathering about 1 p.m. near Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star in front of the shopping center.
Carillion calls in accountant EY to cut costs
Lot C3 of the contract is for Brackley to Long Itchington Wood Green Tunnel South Portal and its worth GBP616 million. This article was published on 17 Jul 2017 (last updated on 17 Jul 2017).
Meanwhile, protesters on both sides waved signs, chanted slogans and shouted at their counterparts on the other side.
The groups were separated after the skirmish, with the officers standing between the two sides. "The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!"
Los Angeles police Sgt. Neil Wank said that one man was arrested on suspicion of battery. The victim, who identified himself only as Gray wolf, 72, said he was punched in the face by "a disgruntled Trump supporter". In June, the star was covered with stickers during the LA Pride Resist March.
The rally, organized by Refuse Fascism L.A., called for Trump's administration to be removed from power. Around 350 people attended in total, according to ABC.
In New York City, the activists first gathered outside the Trump Tower and then marched toward Times Square and 9th Avenue, chanting slogans such as "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist US".
- Meizu Pro 7 Release Date Gets Officially Confirmed
- Mort d'Anne Golon, la créatrice de la saga "Angélique Marquise des Anges"
- Rémy annoncé à l'OM — Mercato Chelsea
- Modi asks state govts to come down hard on cow vigilantes
- Naz Baloch joins PPP, parts ways with PTI
- Love Island 2017: Jonny Mitchell angry after Tyla Carr snogs Mike Thalassitis
- New Look At Sony's Spider-Man Video Game
- Moto G5S Plus Specs, Release Date
- In Wake Of Brexit Merkel Vows To Strengthen EU
- Leak reveals Xiaomi 5X with Snapdragon 625 SoC, 5.5-inch display