Ander Herrera says he is happy at Manchester United amid talk of reuniting with his former boss Ernesto Valverde at Barcelona.
However, this lucrative deal looks like it is going to keep him at Old Trafford until 2021, which would mark an eight-year stay with club.
"There is nothing certain about Barcelona because I am very happy at United and I feel valued and focused here", said Herrera, who has one year left on his contract.
The midfielder was speaking after featuring in United's 5-2 friendly triumph over LA Galaxy, having been questioned over a possible return to LaLiga.
Disney plans Epcot makeover with character attractions and more
Expect things to get very meta, because apparently, a young Peter Quill visited Epcot before he was whisked away from Earth. The big golf ball stays, but Epcot will be getting a "Disneyfied" makeover.
Herrera also expressed regret that a move to sign Alvaro Morata didn't come off.
Manchester United want to keep Herrera at the club amid concerns Barcelona could swoop for the Spain global. "They have won the last two Champions Leagues but a Super Cup final always motivates me. Of course, playing against Madrid is a good test for us", Herrera told reporters. "It's a shame he's not with us but he's a top striker and will do well wherever he plays".
"Too bad he's not with us, but I wish him well".
Herrera earned plenty of praise for his performances for Manchester United under Mourinho last season as he helped the Red Devils win the EFL Cup and Europa League in the Portuguese coach's first campaign in charge.
- Simon Pagenaud claims Honda Indy Toronto pole and lap record
- Al Pacino in new Paterno movie
- Intex Aqua Selfie launched with Android Nougat and 4G VoLTE
- Trump Administration to Hold 'Made in America' Week
- Macron appelle la justice à "la clarté" — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Mort d'Anne Golon, la créatrice de la saga "Angélique Marquise des Anges"
- De Grasse storms to Rabat victory, Miller-Uibo wins again
- Iran's foreign ministry: U.S. violating nuclear deal
- Love Island 2017: Jonny Mitchell angry after Tyla Carr snogs Mike Thalassitis
- Wayne Rooney urges midfielder Ross Barkley to stay at Everton