Police locked down the area after they were told someone had entered the school premises with a weapon.
Police said a man who showed up with a firearm at a high school in southwestern Germany on Monday was still on the loose because they initially arrested the wrong man.
Officers later tweeted that the suspect had probably fled on a motor bike.
Students were told to stay in their classrooms and barricade the doors of Friedrich Ebert School as cops combed the area.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC), Tractor Supply Company
Sterling Cap Ltd Llc reported 49,421 shares. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for 35,849 shares. 44 funds opened positions while 149 raised stakes. Lvw Lc stated it has 50,479 shares. (NASDAQ:AAPL) earned "Overweight" rating by Pacific Crest on Wednesday, October 28.
Heavily armed police and a helicopter were seen in the area this morning as the manhunt got underway.
No one was hurt in the incident and the suspect did not use his weapon, police said.
They described the suspect as "male, aged 17-19, 170-180cm (67-71 inches) tall, bearded, darker skin, (wearing) a blue t-shirt & light shorts".
They searched the secondary school but found nothing suspicious and asked students to assemble outside the building until they could be picked up by their parents, a police spokesman told DPA news agency.
- Brokers Add To Their Ratings On Horizon Global Corporation (NYSE:HZN)
- L'entente est applaudie par les chambres de commerce — Médicaments génériques
- DA to lay criminal charges against SAP and CAD House
- OR woman arrested for towing kids in little red wagon
- Lewis Hamilton wins British Formula One Grand Prix for the fifth time !
- First Trust Advisors LP Decreases Stake in First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc. (FBNK)
- Palestinian Merchant Caught Smuggling Rare Coins Into Israel From Gaza
- Knicks president Steve Mills: Carmelo Anthony may stay with team
- International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) Price Target Cut to $13.00
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) to Buy