The Brazilian penalty-saving specialist will join Dani Parejo as the pair look set to leave the club for low asking prices.
The move signals a return to his home country for the 32-year-old Alves after a decade long spell in Europe.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday
The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website . Zacks Investment Research downgraded Diebold , from a "hold" rating to a "sell" rating in a research note on Tuesday.
But, Valencia released a brief statement on Sunday saying, "Valencia CF (Football Club) has concluded an agreement with CR Flamengo on Sunday for the final transfer of the rights of goalkeeper Diego Alves to the Brazilian club". He remained the club's number one despite the fact Valencia had two other top class keepers on their roaster with Maty Ryan, who moved to Bright and Hove Albion this summer, and Jaume Domenech.
Valencia are also reportedly keen to move on former Spain worldwide centre-forward Alvaro Negredo, 31, who has returned to Mestalla following a season on loan at Premier League club Middlesbrough and whose hefty salary reportedly does not fit within the Los Che board's budget.
Valencia have made some investments this summer, making Simone Zaza and Fabian Orellana's loan deals permanent as well as bringing in Serbian youth Nemanja Maksimovic from Kazakh side Astana.
- Ascena Retail Group Inc (NASDAQ:ASNA): Institutional Investor Sentiment Up to 1.11
- Canada: Justin Trudeau rencontre son homonyme syrien (Photos)
- Tesla Stock Drops As Autopilot Feature Blamed For Crash
- Suspected LeT terrorist arrested from Mumbai airport
- Boy, 16, critical after crash between moped and police vehicle
- Garth Brooks Gives Engaged Couple Hawaii Honeymoon During OKC Concert
- Joe Biden coming to Ann Arbor's Michigan Theater on national book tour
- BLАDE RUNNЕR 2049 : une nouvelle bande-annonce époustouflante !
- Lucknow: Massive fire breaks out at KGMU, CM Yogi orders probe
- Checkmate China: India-US-Japan Malabar exercise a message gift-wrapped for Beijing