Moroccan rising star Soufiane El-Bakkali claimed the men's 3,000 metres steeplechase in a personal best of 8:05.12.
With Braz flopping, the pole vault went to Poland's Pawel Wojciechowski who cleared 5.85m to beat German Raphael Holzdeppe (5.70m). Nijel Amos of Botswana wins in the time of 1.43.91.
The Canadian sprint sensational smashed the meeting record in Morocco by clocking 20.03 seconds to earn eight points and ensure he will line up for a showdown in Zurich in September.
A strong finish from Canada's Olympic 200m silver medallist Andre de Grasse earned him victory in a meeting record of 20.03 after he had overhauled the American Trials victor, Ameer Webb, who finished second in 20.18 in front of Britain's Zharnel Hughes.
The race was won by Shaunae Miller-Uibo of the Bahamas, who is now assured of a spot in the Diamond League final.
Jamaica's O'Dayne Richards set a national record of 21.96, adding almost 30cm to his personal best in the process, while third place went to Crouser's colleague Ryan Whiting, whose final round effort of 21.26 took him past Poland's Konrad Bukowiecki who had reached 21.12 in his first round.
Samajwadi Party divided, Shivpal backs Kovind
If cross voting takes place in SP - as is now expected - it would create a piquant situation for SP chief Akhilesh Yadav . The Samajwadi Party veterans' support to Kovind was also acknowledged by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
American Ryan Crouser won with a throw of 22.47 metres.
The race was won by Jamaica's reigning Olympics champion, Elaine Thompson who set a new 10.87 seconds meeting record with Ivorian girl, Marie-Jose Ta Lou second in 10.90 seconds while Trinidad and Tobago's Ahye Michelle-Lee finished third in 11.02 seconds.
Gayle of the University of Technology, Jamaica, who leapt to 8.00 m in February, will face off with South Africa's Rushwal Samaai, who has a 8.49m jump making him the second best in the world behind his compatriot Luvo Manyonga with 8.65. Barbora Spotakova of the Czech Republic won the event with a distance of 63.73, Slovenia's Martina Ratej was second at 62.46, followed by Tatsiana Khaladovich of Belarus at 62.38.
In the women's triple jump, Jamaican Kimberly Williams finished second with an effort of 14.31 metres.
Ben Youssef Meite of Cote d'Ivoire was second in 10.01, with Britain's Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake third in 10.18.
Eilidh Doyle clocked a time of 54.92 seconds to come third for GB in the 400m hurdles, won by Zuzana Hejnova of the Czech Republic (54.22).
- "Alvaro Morata ? ça va être compliqué" — José Mourinho
- Oil prices firm on signs of United States production slowdown
- Intex Aqua Selfie launched with Android Nougat and 4G VoLTE
- Ministers unanimously back bill that could stymie Jerusalem withdrawal
- Accusing Pakistan for supporting terrorists, United States cracks down on anti-terror funding
- Vel d'Hiv: les images de l'arrivée de Benjamin Netanyahu et Emmanuel Macron
- Séoul propose de tenir des négociations avec Pyongyang (Yonhap)
- Wayne Rooney urges midfielder Ross Barkley to stay at Everton
- Coles Under Pressure To Reveal Its Plastic Bag Numbers
- BJP to announce VP nominee after Presidential poll gets over on Monday