The 27-year-old actor was among a group of people who helped the victim after the attack in West London.
The tourist, who was holidaying in the United Kingdom for several days, was on a side road off Chelsea's King's Road when he was attacked and robbed on Friday evening.
The two men on the moped stole the man's bag and apparently left him with a facial injury.
'He was a really nice bloke, a lot of stars wouldn't have stopped to help'.
"I tried to follow them but I lost them as they were jumping red lights". He wasn't going to give up the bag willingly.
Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV's (NYSE:CBI) Underperform Rating Reaffirmed at Macquarie
They presently have a $10.00 price objective on the construction company's stock, down from their prior price objective of $11.50. Pioneer Investment Management Inc. increased its position in Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.by 90.1% in the first quarter.
Returning to the scene, he found Radcliffe looking after the victim, who was a tourist in the United Kingdom on holiday. "I tried to ram the bike with my auto but I wasn't able to", he told the publication of his bid to intervene.
Former police detective David Videcette was on the scene, providing his account of the suspicious moped drivers and the aftermath, saying, "The victim was very, very shaken up".
A spokeswoman for Daniel Radcliffe confirmed he was present but refused to comment further.
"They slashed him in the face with the knife and made off down the King's Road".
The Evening Standard reports that a man in his 50s was targeted by two thugs who made off with his expensive Louis Vuitton bag after slashing his face with a knife.
The Met Police said there had been no arrests as yet, and officers from Kensington and Chelsea were investigating.
- Procter & Gamble Faces Showdown With Activist Investor Peltz
- Bigg Boss: Unexciting Contestants Disappointed!
- AAA Michigan: Statewide average gas prices fall 8 cents
- Matt Szczur held hitless in Padres' win over Giants
- Tata Nexon's India launch confirmed for festive season; specs revealed
- Police arrest suspect in fatal shooting of Tampa store clerk
- Woman plans sting operation to recover stolen bicycle from thief
- Worldline acquiert la société suédoise Digital River World Payments
- Alternator, wiring troubles cause 2 Fiat Chrysler recalls
- Google wins court battle with Labor Department over wage gap data