Having developed into one of Europe's deadliest strikers at Atletico Madrid, Diego Costa made the move to Chelsea in 2014 and instantly became a fan favourite for his robust style and goalscoring exploits.
Costa has been linked with a return to Atleti in recent weeks.
The latest report suggests that the Black Eagles may loan Costa on a short-term loan until January.
It is thought that the Belgium worldwide is considering the proposal from the Premier League champions, and it is up to Atletico manager Diego Simeone to convince him to snub the Blues. Conte has added midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko to his squad but Chelsea's summer has been disrupted by former Everton star Romelu Lukaku's abrupt decision to reject the club for Jose Mourinho's Manchester United.
Analysts Recommended this Stock: Verastem, Inc. (VSTM)
The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website . Cann reiterated a "buy" rating and set a $2.00 target price on shares of Verastem in a research report on Thursday, May 11th.
It doesn't seem as though Costa holds any grudges towards his head coach for that infamous text message earlier this summer, but it's now a question of when rather than if he returns to his beloved Atletico.
Costa is seen dancing while wearing the red and white Altetico Madrid jersey.
Costa's Instagram post got weirder when Cesc Fabregas, a Chelsea teammate got involved.
The Blues' top scorer will be unable to play until January as Atletico are now under a transfer embargo. Costa then told Febragas to "Give Conte a hug". Atleti are now serving a six-month transfer ban. The 28-year-old scored 31 goals in the Bundesliga for Borussia Dortmund last season and since joining Dortmund, he has averaged 30 goals each campaign.
- Iran's foreign ministry: U.S. violating nuclear deal
- Brexit : la France chercherait à affaiblir la City de Londres
- Roger Federer defeats Marin Cilic for Wimbledon men's title
- Ryan Fox holes out for hole-in-three
- CHAN 2018/Eliminatoires : le Bénin fait jeu égal avec la Togo
- Hundreds in Hollywood call for an end to the Trump Administration
- New Look At Sony's Spider-Man Video Game
- Sam Bird on cusp of huge weekend at New York City ePrix
- Modi asks state govts to come down hard on cow vigilantes
- Park wins US Women's Open