He made 23 appearances across all competitions for Marseille last season, scoring four goals, and has put pen to paper on a contract running until the summer of 2020 in France.
The 23-year-old failed to make an impact at White Hart Lane in his first season at the club, being used just eight times from the bench in 2015-16.
14 juillet : le nombre de voitures brûlées en hausse
Sur les 897 voitures brûlées, 631 ont fait l'objet d'une mise à feu volontaire, le reste a été touché par propagation. Néanmoins, le nombre de véhicules brûlés est en hausse par rapport à l'année dernière.
He has scored six worldwide goals from 15 appearances, netting 44 minutes into his Cameroon debut against the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2014.
The construction of the club's new stadium has tightened the purse strings in the transfer market, but Pochettino hopes to continue to find bargains elsewhere to strengthen his ranks.
Chelsea won the Premier League last season, with a seven-point difference to trailing Tottenham Hotspur, who booked themselves a spot in Champions League next season.
- Leak reveals Xiaomi 5X with Snapdragon 625 SoC, 5.5-inch display
- Moto G5S Plus Specs, Release Date
- Stress, Poverty Raise Alzheimer's Rates in This Group
- Herrera: "I thought I'd be playing with Morata at Man United"
- Al Pacino in new Paterno movie
- Trump Administration to Hold 'Made in America' Week
- Macron appelle la justice à "la clarté" — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Arjun Kapoor looks stunning 'Sardaar' in this new song from 'Mubarkan'
- Detroit Pistons to waive guard Michael Gbinije
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She Has "Considered" a Senate Run