Canon has today announced the launch of EOS 6D Mark II full-frame DSLR camera in India. This also seems to be a new image sensor, and although chances are that it may still not match the Sony sensors - used in Sony and Nikon DSLR cameras - in terms of pure image quality, difference should be much narrow with the other cameras compared to say the difference in image quality between the earlier 6D camera and the Nikon D750.
The upgrade to the iconic EOS 6D will certainly leave an imprint on the camera market without a doubt. It has Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection, which is an incredible thing for a camera as it makes it more accurate and fast.
The DIGIC 7 processor features an advanced image analyzation technology using subject information.
Katrina Kaif is here and there. She is everywhere
Sharing the video on his Twitter page, Ali wrote: "Action preparations in full swing Tiger Zinda Hai with Tom Struthers and team". Even during the press conference in NY , the actor walked up to Katrina and wished her as the audience kept hooting for them.
In Canon EOS 6D Mark II there is a full frame sensor. It offers an ISO range of 100-40000 and is expandable up to 1,02,400. This will help those who record a lot of videos with a DSLR camera. It also features a DIGIC 7 image processor and up to 40000 ISO, along with a 3-inch touch screen, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Global Positioning System, and continuous shooting up to 6.5fps. Extended ISO is also available. It also gets a touch panel with vari-angle, which basically means the display pops out of the camera making it easy for photographers to take pictures from various unconventional angels. It features a 24.2 megapixel CMOS APS-C sensor and the same DIGIC 7 image processor as the EOS 6D Mark II.
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 and Global Positioning System. It has an articulated, 3-inch touchscreen panel, continuous shooting of up to 6.5fps, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and is dust and water resistant. It also has a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor and a color detection AF which allows users to get ideal and precise exposure in different lighting condition. This is one area where Canon is relatively ahead of Nikon. Canon confirmed to ship EOS 6D Mark II at the end of this month in three kit variations- body only for Rs 1,32,995, with 24-105mm f4L IS USM II lens at Rs 1,84,995 and with the 24-105mm f3.5-5.6 STM lens at Rs 2,02,995. But in other areas, EOS 6D Mark II already looks like a victor, particularly because of its size and price.
- WhatsApp Beta for iPhone supports 'in-app' playback of YouTube videos
- European Union Organisation sanctions 16 more Syrians over chemical attacks
- Jefferies Group Comments on Immunomedics, Inc.'s FY2022 Earnings (NASDAQ:IMMU)
- Résultat loto du samedi 15 juillet 2017
- Trump's Lawyer Defends Donald Trump Jr.'s Controversial Meeting
- Barclays fraud trial over 2008 financial crisis fundraising deals set for 2019
- Replicants are the future in new trailer for Blade Runner 2049
- Presidential Election 2017: Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar
- Panasonic P55 Max with 5000mAh Battery, Metal Body, Launched at Rs. 8499
- Leicester repousse l'offre de la Roma — Afrique Riyad Mahrez