He also ordered the establishment of a crisis unit in the Defence ministry to coordinate the operations.
A press release issued by Joseph Beti Assomo, Minister delegate at the presidency in charge of defence, said the boat which overturned on July 16, had 37 people on board. Three soldiers were rescued but the boat seems to have sunk to the bottom of the waters.
The ship reportedly left the coastal city of Limbe to deliver building and food supply to Rapid Intervention Battalion troops in Bakassi.
Does your favorite mac & cheese powder contain unsafe chemicals?
To approximate a more realistic serving, the survey calculated levels of phthalates based on the fat content of each product. Research claims gender altering chemicals may be present in macaroni and cheese meals made with powdered cheese.
Assomo explained that the military had been deployed to search and rescue mission. Helicopters are believed to have been able to spot traces of fuel, after which patrols were sent to the likely location of the wreckage. "Thirty-four personnel have so far been reported missing", said a ministry statement.
Cameroon and Nigeria had been locked in a dispute over the ownership of the 1,000sq kilometre peninsula on the Gulf of Guinea, but Yaoundé formally took control of the region in 2008, following an International Court of Justice ruling.
- Amber Harrison ordered to pay costs of Seven West Media
- In Loaded Gun Case
- Thunderstorms & Rain Today, Sunny Tomorrow
- Cinéma : "Spider-Man : Homecoming", le film étranger le plus regardé cette année
- Kim Zolciak Reveals She Still Suffers Effects of 2015 Stroke
- Cynthia Calvillo Scores Unanimous Decision Over Joanne Calderwood
- Panthers GM Gettleman fired
- Age verification rule for adult websites
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZBH) Rating Reiterated by Piper Jaffray Companies
- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE:MPX) CFO Ben M. Palmer Sells 5000 Shares