Bank of New York Mellon Corp, the world's largest custodian bank, appointed former chief executive of Visa Inc Charles Scharf as its CEO, effective immediately. Bank of NY shares rose 2.5% premarket and are up 10.5% in 2017, while the S&P 500 has gained about 10%.
Mercato - OL : direction le Lokomotiv Moscou pour Maciej Rybus
Sur le départ depuis plusieurs semaines, Maciej Rybus va bien quitter l'Olympique Lyonnais durant ce mercato estival. L'international polonais a connu une saison en demi-teinte à l'OL.
Before joining Visa, Mr. Scharf, 52, was a managing director of One Equity Partners, JPMorgan Chase's private investment arm, and served as chief executive of its retail financial services business from 2004 to 2011.
Hassell, 65, chief executive at BNY since 2011, served as its president since the merger of Bank of NY and Mellon Financial Corp in 2007 through 2012.
- (NYSE:HMC) would recall about 2.1 million vehicles worldwide
- Blue Apron Plummets After Amazon Files for Meal-Kit Trademark
- Primark recalls men's flip flops over worries they could contain 'cancer chemical'
- Audrey Pulvar tire sa révérence et quitte le journalisme — CNews
- Salman Khan shoots a cameo in Sonakshi Sinha starrer Crazy Hai Hum
- YouTube, Milan. Lucas Biglia che gaffe: "Forza Lazio"
- Pas de tournée pour Sakho, pas de soldes non plus — Mercato
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend dazzle in traditional Balinese garb
- Rescued When Boats Flip During Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac
- Dix ans de prison pour un américain accusé d'infiltration — Iran