Service on the C line is suspended between Brooklyn and Manhattan and the A line is shut down between 125th Street and 207th Street in both directions because of a trash fire at 145th Street, officials said Monday.
The blaze began at about 7:25 a.m. on the track near 145th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue in Harlem, causing smoke to travel down the tunnel to 135th Street, according to FDNY officials.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority says it happened just before 8 a.m.at the 145th street station.
Attention, le slime peut-être dangereux pour vos enfants
La recette est simple: de la colle blanche, de l'eau, un colorant et de l'acide borique (également appelé "borax"). Cette pâte élastique était déjà populaire dans les années 70/80 , elle fait aujourd'hui son grand retour.
There is no train service between Bedford Pk Blvd and Brighton Beach in both directions. The Morris and Essex Line service was temporarily suspended in both directions between Chatham and Summit due to a trespasser fatality near Chatham. If you commute on the A, B, C, D or 4 train you're probably either trembling with relief at your desk or reading this evergreen blog post from your underground purgatory.
There is no C train service between Euclid Av and 168 St in both directions. The fire occurred the second week the MTA planned to conduct FASTRACK repairs on the A, C, B and D lines. A train service south of 125th Street through Brooklyn is running local in both directions. There were also long lines for the M3 and M4 buses.
Repairs are are expected to be complete by Friday morning.
- Jefferies Group Comments on Immunomedics, Inc.'s FY2022 Earnings (NASDAQ:IMMU)
- European Union Organisation sanctions 16 more Syrians over chemical attacks
- Michigan's Mike McCray on Butkus Award watch list
- Former champion Mark O'Meara to tee off first at the Open
- Jason Gillespie: I may consider coaching India in future
- Why Is Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Moving So Hard, So Fast?
- Une application pour signaler les morsures de tiques — Maladie de Lyme
- Replicants are the future in new trailer for Blade Runner 2049
- Panasonic P55 Max with 5000mAh Battery, Metal Body, Launched at Rs. 8499
- WhatsApp Beta for iPhone supports 'in-app' playback of YouTube videos