Service on the C line is suspended between Brooklyn and Manhattan and the A line is shut down between 125th Street and 207th Street in both directions because of a trash fire at 145th Street, officials said Monday.
The blaze began at about 7:25 a.m. on the track near 145th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue in Harlem, causing smoke to travel down the tunnel to 135th Street, according to FDNY officials.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority says it happened just before 8 a.m.at the 145th street station.
Katrina Kaif is here and there. She is everywhere
Sharing the video on his Twitter page, Ali wrote: "Action preparations in full swing Tiger Zinda Hai with Tom Struthers and team". Even during the press conference in NY , the actor walked up to Katrina and wished her as the audience kept hooting for them.
There is no train service between Bedford Pk Blvd and Brighton Beach in both directions. The Morris and Essex Line service was temporarily suspended in both directions between Chatham and Summit due to a trespasser fatality near Chatham. If you commute on the A, B, C, D or 4 train you're probably either trembling with relief at your desk or reading this evergreen blog post from your underground purgatory.
There is no C train service between Euclid Av and 168 St in both directions. The fire occurred the second week the MTA planned to conduct FASTRACK repairs on the A, C, B and D lines. A train service south of 125th Street through Brooklyn is running local in both directions. There were also long lines for the M3 and M4 buses.
Repairs are are expected to be complete by Friday morning.
- Jason Gillespie: I may consider coaching India in future
- Panasonic P55 Max with 5000mAh Battery, Metal Body, Launched at Rs. 8499
- Canon Refreshes DSLR Lineup But Skips 4K
- David Cameron says the Tories need to be more 'inspiring'
- Debuchy attendu pour la visite médicale — Mercato OGCN
- Beijing calls on Washington to avoid damaging Sino-US ties over Taiwan
- European Union Organisation sanctions 16 more Syrians over chemical attacks
- Jefferies Group Comments on Immunomedics, Inc.'s FY2022 Earnings (NASDAQ:IMMU)
- Michigan's Mike McCray on Butkus Award watch list
- Attention, le slime peut-être dangereux pour vos enfants