The logistics boat belonging to the Rapid Intervention Brigade, which has fought the Nigeria-based armed group Boko Haram in recent years, was carrying 37 people when it capsized early on Sunday morning, the Cameroonian presidency said in a statement.
Acting General Officer commanding the 8 Task Force Division, Stevenson Olabanji, made this known during a visit to troops of the 118 Task Force Battalion, in Borno state.
The statement said the GOC issued motivational orders to the troops, asking them to always ensure their weapons are serviceable.
According to Antigha, part of what Olabanji had said included, "The tempo of ongoing clearance operations will be increased, so be prepared".
Both versions of Runescape are coming to Android
Both versions of RuneScape will offer crossplay, making it possible for to access the same character on both PC and mobile. Old School RuneScape will launch this Winter while RuneScape will come after, although no date has been given.
He added that the final phase of the operation to dislodge the remnants of Boko Haram terrorists who are still operating in remote islands within the Lake Chad Basin is in the offing.
The Commanding Officer, 118 Task Force Battalion, O.P. Oyekoke, assured the GOC of the readiness of his officers and soldiers to discharge their duties in accordance with extant Nigerian Army regulations.
Brigadier General Olabanji was accompanied on the visit by the Commander 7 Brigade, Brigadier General Olayinka Soyele and Principal Staff Officers of the Division. However, the insurgents still carry out serial suicide attacks on soft targets in the region.
- Ethereum bounces back almost 40% from crash
- YouTube, Milan. Lucas Biglia che gaffe: "Forza Lazio"
- Primark recalls men's flip flops over worries they could contain 'cancer chemical'
- ISP Release Sketch of Delphi Suspect
- Groupe Renault first half vehicle sales rocket to 1.88m
- Doctor Who: 5 Things to Watch to Get to Know Jodie Whittaker
- Elor Azaria Likely to Be Temporarily Released to House Arrest
- Bank of New York Mellon Hires Former Visa Head as CEO
- (NYSE:HMC) would recall about 2.1 million vehicles worldwide
- LEAD 1 GB-Carolyn McCall quitte easyJet pour diriger ITV