Chelsea have made a £61m bid for the Brazil global which has been rejected by Juve.
He tweeted: "Alex Sandro is going to extend his contract with Juventus increasing from €2,8M season to €4M+add ons (closer to €6M offered by Chelsea)".
Sky Sport Italia claim that the bid, which does not include add-ons, is now the "last official offer" from the Premier League champions. Globo's report claims that Danilo has personally asked Real Madrid to lower the fee a bit to facilitate his transfer - earlier in the summer, Danilo was linked with a move to Juventus for €20m instead, for example - perhaps hoping that a change of scenery will help him fix the damage that his reputation has taken thanks to his struggles at Real Madrid since joining from FC Porto. Mangiante believes that there is no chance that the Blues will be able to pry Sandro away from Turin after Leonardo Bonucci joined AC Milan on Friday.
Telegram blocks 'terrorist-related' channels after Indonesia ban
As a partial measure, it asked internet companies to block access to 11 addresses offering the web version of Telegram. Police said the man had no links to militant groups but had been radicalised through material he read on Telegram.
Chelsea have secured the signing of Antonio Rudiger in a £34m deal from Roma but Antonio Conte is looking to bolster his defensive options even further.
But the Chelsea manager will be forced to pursue alternative targets to strengthen his left flank, given Juve's tough stance over Alex Sandro.
- Kuwait: it's premature for OPEC to cap Libya, Nigeria oil output
- Pakistan Army chief 'analysing' Kulbhushan Jadhav's plea, decision at the 'earliest'
- Afrique ASEC Mimosa : Le Burkinabè Aristide Bancé à Al Masry
- Britain's future king and queen praise Roger Federer after historic Wimbledon title
- Anu Emmanuel to join the sets of Bunny's film
- Tourcoing: le garçon de 9 ans retrouvé à Paris
- Accusing Pakistan for supporting terrorists, United States cracks down on anti-terror funding
- KCR Focussed On Telangana Drug Racket
- Énorme offre de Chelsea pour Gonzalo Higuaín — Mercato
- Une jeune-femme, victime d'un malaise, meurt percutée par le métro — Lyon