Chelsea have made a £61m bid for the Brazil global which has been rejected by Juve.
He tweeted: "Alex Sandro is going to extend his contract with Juventus increasing from €2,8M season to €4M+add ons (closer to €6M offered by Chelsea)".
Sky Sport Italia claim that the bid, which does not include add-ons, is now the "last official offer" from the Premier League champions. Globo's report claims that Danilo has personally asked Real Madrid to lower the fee a bit to facilitate his transfer - earlier in the summer, Danilo was linked with a move to Juventus for €20m instead, for example - perhaps hoping that a change of scenery will help him fix the damage that his reputation has taken thanks to his struggles at Real Madrid since joining from FC Porto. Mangiante believes that there is no chance that the Blues will be able to pry Sandro away from Turin after Leonardo Bonucci joined AC Milan on Friday.
Two Bridges Washed Away In Rayagada, Naveen Seeks 4 Choppers From Centre
Hundreds of villages were marooned by flood waters in the Kalyansingpur block of Rayagada and Thuamul Rampur block of Kalahandi. The state government has called in the Army and Indian Air Force (IAF) to carry out relief and rescue operations.
Chelsea have secured the signing of Antonio Rudiger in a £34m deal from Roma but Antonio Conte is looking to bolster his defensive options even further.
But the Chelsea manager will be forced to pursue alternative targets to strengthen his left flank, given Juve's tough stance over Alex Sandro.
- Canada's Trudeau meets tiny namesake, the son of refugees
- Telegram blocks 'terrorist-related' channels after Indonesia ban
- Sam Bird (DS Virgin Racing) remporte la première course à New York
- Indians abducted three years ago may be in Islamic State jail
- Partly Cloudy Chance For A Shower Saturday
- Nice prend une valise face au Slavia Prague — Amical
- Anu Emmanuel to join the sets of Bunny's film
- Barça : Paulinho, 40 millions ou rien
- Kashmir: Hizbul Mujahideen module busted, three arrested
- KCR Focussed On Telangana Drug Racket