The national average for one gallon of regular unleaded is $2.25-that's a penny less than a week ago, but three 3 cents more than this time previous year, a news release said.
The national average has decreased 5 cents per gallon during the last month and stands 3.3 cents per gallon higher than this day a year ago.
The Florida and Jacksonville average prices per gallon of gas still remain lower than the national average of $2.25, AAA officials said.
"As expected, gasoline prices over the last week were mixed". The lowest prices were seen in Tampa where the average cost of a gallon of gas was running at $2.01. "Oil prices, after sagging to close the month of June, had started July by surging, only to let up shortly after". That's about 2 cents less than at the same point previous year.
Google wins court battle with Labor Department over wage gap data
A judge ruled Friday that Google does not have to give up all data demanded by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), due to privacy concerns.
AAA Michigan surveys daily fuel prices at 2,800 gas stations across the state.
"It remains a bit of a mystery what, if anything, they may decide, but all eyes will be focused on any policy changes or production changes", DeHaan said.
$2.86/g in 2016, $4.18/g in 2015, $4.07/g in 2014, $4.05/g in 2013 and $3.69/g in 2012.
By contrast, Decatur has the cheapest gas, at a price of $2.12 per gallon.
- Tennis - L'incroyable exploit de Federer à Wimbledon
- (CHK) Shares Trading up at $4.87 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides…
- Scarborough: Hannity's Show Is 'State-Run Television'
- Woman plans sting operation to recover stolen bicycle from thief
- Apple iPhone 8 nearly confirmed to have a bezel free display
- Worldline acquiert la société suédoise Digital River World Payments
- Woman dragged along Rome metro platform after bag gets stuck in door
- MSG Networks (NYSE:MSGN) Broker Views On Wall Street
- Matt Szczur held hitless in Padres' win over Giants
- ACC releases preseason voting results