The national average for one gallon of regular unleaded is $2.25-that's a penny less than a week ago, but three 3 cents more than this time previous year, a news release said.
The national average has decreased 5 cents per gallon during the last month and stands 3.3 cents per gallon higher than this day a year ago.
The Florida and Jacksonville average prices per gallon of gas still remain lower than the national average of $2.25, AAA officials said.
"As expected, gasoline prices over the last week were mixed". The lowest prices were seen in Tampa where the average cost of a gallon of gas was running at $2.01. "Oil prices, after sagging to close the month of June, had started July by surging, only to let up shortly after". That's about 2 cents less than at the same point previous year.
Bigg Boss: Unexciting Contestants Disappointed!
Television viewers can watch the all episodes of Bigg Boss through Star Maa channel. The wait has finally come to an end as the grand show Bigg Boss Telugu is here.
AAA Michigan surveys daily fuel prices at 2,800 gas stations across the state.
"It remains a bit of a mystery what, if anything, they may decide, but all eyes will be focused on any policy changes or production changes", DeHaan said.
$2.86/g in 2016, $4.18/g in 2015, $4.07/g in 2014, $4.05/g in 2013 and $3.69/g in 2012.
By contrast, Decatur has the cheapest gas, at a price of $2.12 per gallon.
- MMA Heavyweight Dies After Fight
- Woman dragged along Rome metro platform after bag gets stuck in door
- ACC releases preseason voting results
- Worldline acquiert la société suédoise Digital River World Payments
- Hyundai i30: Hotter Design Spells Doom For Honda Civic
- 2 dead following Seal Beach standoff
- (CHK) Shares Trading up at $4.87 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides…
- Sister Kim Kardashian got naked for candid photos
- Orlando City's Cyle Larin called up to Canadian National team
- Les collectivités devront économiser 13 milliards d'euros, annonce Darmanin