This has led to speculation that the smartphone might come in more than a couple of variants.Following the announcement of a strategic partnership between HMD Global and Carl Zeiss, the global leader in photography lenses and camera equipment, there are high chances that the Nokia 9 will be the first Android smartphone to sport the Carl Zeiss lens. Reports indicated that the company planned on adding new high-end smartphones in 2017 to its line-up, directly in competition with Apple's iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The Nokia 8 is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, further featuring 4 GB of RAM, dual SIM support, and 64 GB of internal memory. According to German website WinFuture (usually a reliable source), the Nokia 8 has the model number TA-1004.
The Nokia 6 features a 5.5-inch full-HD screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Well, the mysterious Scandinavian retailer says only 4GB of RAM will be available, at least initially, and storage will be 64GB.
British American Tobacco PLC (BTI) Stock Rating Lowered by BidaskClub
Finally, Piper Jaffray Companies initiated coverage on shares of British American Tobacco PLC in a report on Thursday, May 25th. Piper Jaffray Companies assumed coverage on shares of British American Tobacco PLC in a report on Thursday, May 25th.
Between the other models-Nokia 3 and Nokia 5, launched along with the Nokia 6 smartphone, the former has already hit stores in India at a price of Rs 9,499, while the latter is known to be released sometime around mid-August at a price of Rs 12,899. If that's the case, we could see the new smartphone being officially announced in less than two weeks' time.
- Mourinho claims Manchester United need two more signings this summer
- Le Maroc réunit ses jeunes MRE à Tétouan — Université d'été
- When Salman kissed Katrina on her B'day!
- Tale of the Tape: Itau Unibanco Holding SA (NYSE:ITUB) Moves 7.02%
- Gov Ambode faults revenue sharing formular
- Mets' GM Sandy Alderson: Jacob deGrom isn't going anywhere
- Le secrétaire d'Etat américain rencontre le président Erdogan — Turquie
- Cabela's Inc (NYSE:CAB) Given Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- NASA releases New Horizons flyover video
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Nolito from Manchester City