This has led to speculation that the smartphone might come in more than a couple of variants.Following the announcement of a strategic partnership between HMD Global and Carl Zeiss, the global leader in photography lenses and camera equipment, there are high chances that the Nokia 9 will be the first Android smartphone to sport the Carl Zeiss lens. Reports indicated that the company planned on adding new high-end smartphones in 2017 to its line-up, directly in competition with Apple's iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The Nokia 8 is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, further featuring 4 GB of RAM, dual SIM support, and 64 GB of internal memory. According to German website WinFuture (usually a reliable source), the Nokia 8 has the model number TA-1004.
The Nokia 6 features a 5.5-inch full-HD screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Well, the mysterious Scandinavian retailer says only 4GB of RAM will be available, at least initially, and storage will be 64GB.
Yellen keeps options open on rate hikes
The Dow index, which has routinely set record highs over the past year, shot up 166 points, settling at 21,554 points by 10 a.m. Still, it is important to remember that the path of monetary policy depends not just on inflation, but also on unemployment.
Between the other models-Nokia 3 and Nokia 5, launched along with the Nokia 6 smartphone, the former has already hit stores in India at a price of Rs 9,499, while the latter is known to be released sometime around mid-August at a price of Rs 12,899. If that's the case, we could see the new smartphone being officially announced in less than two weeks' time.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- 'The Incredibles 2' Takes Place Immediately After The First Film
- Plusieurs morts durant la finale de Coupe de la Ligue — Sénégal
- NASA releases New Horizons flyover video
- Gov Ambode faults revenue sharing formular
- La BAD débloque 200 millions dollars pour le plan d'industrialisation — Maroc
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Makes Yet Another Disgusting Rape Joke
- Cabela's Inc (NYSE:CAB) Given Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- Liu Xiaobo's widow is free, claim Chinese authorities
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA) Analysts See $-0.16 EPS