And if what we've seen so far is anything to go by, the new E-Pace configurator is going to be working overtime as buyers flock to grab a vehicle which is Jaguar's best chance in a generation to set their sales alight. The stunt performed by Jaguar E-Pace has already set a world record with this daring barrel roll. The jaguar E-Pace launched itself with a 270-degree corkscrew. The Jaguar E-Pace which is company's cheapest SUV, will directly compete with existing rivals including the likes of the BMW's X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA, and Audi's Q3. During the "Barrel Roll" stunt with the E-Pace, Terry required a 160 metre run up to be at the optimum speed for a successful attempt. The stunt that was performed to reveal the Jaguar E-Pace was inspired from Roger Moore's famous twist in James Bond classic.
With a design which may say Jaguar "Cub" - but definitely doesn't say "baby" F-Pace as we'd expected - Jaguar has delivered a vehicle which makes just about anything you would consider a challenge - Audi Q3, BMW X1, Mercedes GLA - look rather passé. At the official unveiling of the auto, Jaguar had then attempted and broken the Guinness world record with the loop-the-loop stunt.
It's just 48 hours since the new Jaguar E-Pace was revealed, but Jaguar are wasting no time reaching out to buyers, with the E-Pace configurator already live on Jaguar's website.
According to the company most of the features will be high across most of the variants. For the non-First Edition models, you'll pay £50,710 for the P300 R-Dynamic HSE.
Up to five USB points will be there in the Jaguar E-Pace as standard.
Police; Mother found dead with 2 kids killed another woman
They are now investigating whether Jessica was waiting for Rahme or if she followed her to the parking garage. Read the post, 'This little girl has no self respect and no morals. "You will get what you deserve".
But all that said, Jaguar has been clever with the pricing, ensuring there's good headlines to grab the interest of buyers (Jaguar expect 80 per cent of E-Pace buyers to be new to the brand) and a big spread of specs and options to optimise their bottom line.
It's been said before about new Jaguars, but the E-Pace really does look like it'll be a game changer.
With 297 bhp power the Jaguar E-Pace petrol can easily touch 0-100 kmph in 5.9 seconds.
With a starting price of 28, 500 in United Kingdom the Jaguar E-Pace is expected to be introduced in the Indian market with a larger price tag which may be above Rs. 24 lakh.
- Kyle Busch sets timeline on XFINITY Series retirement
- Doublé pour Rashford, Martial également buteur — Man Utd
- Israel Forces Kill Suspected Palestinian Gunman
- Israel Closes Aqsa Compound for Second Consecutive Day
- Jeff Samardzija Trade Rumors: Astros Reportedly Exploring Move for Giants RHP
- Russian Tennis Players Vesnina, Makarova Win Career First Wimbledon Double
- Botty Investors LLC Purchases 4950 Shares of Vodafone Group PLC (VOD)
- 'Eight dead' in wall collapse at Senegal's Demba Diop
- No room for negotiation on Doklam standoff, says Chinese state media
- Turkey marks year since 'epic' defeat of anti-Erdogan coup