Drawing upon Annapurna Interactive's resources and relationships, Barlow will be able to raise production values for the new project and work with creatives and talent to suit the game's ambitions. It's being published by Annapurna Interactive, which will also oversee the production of the live-action parts of the game.
There's little information floating around regarding Telling Lies, other than Barlow's mention that it's a "political thriller with 3-4 key characters". Filming is set to start at the end of this year or early 2018.
L'équipementier "Faurecia" ouvre une usine à Salé (VIDÉO)
Je ne peux pas vous exprimer le bonheur que je ressens à des moments solennels comme l'inauguration d'une usine", a-t-il affirmé. Il sera situé lui aussi à Kenitra, là où PSA a lancé le mois dernier les travaux de construction de sa future usine automobile.
"Imagine Steve McQueen's 'Shame' mashed up with 'The Conversation, '" Barlow said. The 1970s, he added, "were such a golden age [for] exploring the intersection of government, society and individuals", suggesting that Telling Lies could bear a similar aesthetic. However, it'll feature an entirely new story, characters, and locations. In Her Story, players scoured a database of videos to uncover its narrative piece by piece.
Barlow took the gaming world completely by surprise in 2015, blending keyword-based investigation with hours of compelling live-action video interviews.
Hopefully we don't have a long time to wait to try it out. We can let scenes run and unspool.
- Kerala actress sexual assault case: Actor Dileep's bail plea rejected
- Florist In Same-Sex Wedding Case Appeals To US Supreme Court
- Reese Witherspoon & Nicole Kidman Texted About Their Emmy Nominations!
- Redknapp split? Louise and Jamie working it out, says pal
- Brooklyn to host NYC's first Formula E championship race
- Calpine Corporation (CPN) Given Daily News Impact Rating of 0.59
- Cat killer sentenced to 16 years in jail
- Alabama preseason pick to win SEC Championship again
- ATC orders to seize Imran, Tahir-ul-Qadri's properties
- Trump caught on tape complimenting Macron's wife's body