Almost 7.2 million pounds of hot dog products are being recalled because they could contain extraneous materials, specifically bone fragments.
The USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service says that the products subject to recall have an establishment number "EST".
The brands' parent company, New-York based Marathon Enterprises Inc., is recalling more than 7.1 million pounds of beef and pork hot dogs, sausages and salami. "8854" inside the USDA mark of inspection. They have been sold nationwide.
The FSIS advises anyone with these products to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Celtic-OL : les compos sont là !
Puis c'est ce même Gouiri, vu très à son avantage, qui a enfoncé le clou avant les arrêts de jeu (0-4, 87ème). Après un festival où il a éliminé deux joueurs, Maolida a inscrit le but du break, du gauche (0-2, 62ème).
On July 10 the FSIS' Consumer Compliant Monitoring System (CCMS) discovered the problem.
One person reported a minor mouth injury after eating one of the foods, the FSIS said. Complaints stated that extraneous material, specifically pieces of bone, were found within the product. It is recommended that you contact a healthcare provider if you are concerned about an injury or illness.
The family-owned company says they're working closely with the USDA to communicate to its customers and "assure those customers that the recalled products are no longer in stores". When available, the retail distribution list (s) will be posted on the FSIS website at www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.
- Invictus RG Buys New Stake in Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:FULT)
- Vogue, Why Don't You Put Actual Gender Fluid People on Your Cover?
- 'World's hottest felon' Jeremy Meeks in RAUNCHY display with Topshop heiress Chloe
- Jose Mourinho Wants To More Manchester United Signings
- Cong workers hound Madhur Bhandarkar, press conference cancelled
- Tour de France 2017: Michael Matthews s'impose en costaud à Rodez
- Close-up of The Great Red Spot
- Alabama picked to win SEC title in football
- En tailleur rouge Dior pour rendre hommage à la France — Melania Trump
- Death Note poster teases Get Out actor's character