The Qatari government has denied the accusations, blasting the blockade as "unjustified" and a violation of global law.
"France calls for the lifting, as soon as possible, of the measures that affect the populations in particular, bi-national families that have been separated or students", Reuters reported French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani also told reporters in Ankara on Friday that Qatar would continue to work with the United States and Kuwait to end the standoff with its four Arab neighbors.
He is scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia later on Saturday and will visit Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates on Sunday.
Kuwait is trying to mediate the dispute.
Celtic-OL : les compos sont là !
Puis c'est ce même Gouiri, vu très à son avantage, qui a enfoncé le clou avant les arrêts de jeu (0-4, 87ème). Après un festival où il a éliminé deux joueurs, Maolida a inscrit le but du break, du gauche (0-2, 62ème).
"France is very concerned by the sudden deterioration in relations between Qatar and many of its neighbours", said Le Drian, who also met with the emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.
His Qatari host said the fight against terrorism needed collective efforts and "cannot be shouldered by one state".
Aside from France, officials from Britain and Germany also visited the region in recent weeks.
Cavusoglu emphasised that Turkey supports Kuwaiti mediation efforts to resolve the crisis.
Riyadh and its allies imposed sanctions on Doha on June 5, including closing its only land border, denying Qatar access to their airspace and ordering their citizens back from the emirate.
- Man United doubt Real Madrid have funds to buy David De Gea
- Vogue, Why Don't You Put Actual Gender Fluid People on Your Cover?
- Nothing came of son's standard practice meeting with Russia lawyer — Donald Trump
- Traders Purchase High Volume of Put Options on GoPro (GPRO)
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Verifone Inc (NYSE:PAY) Institutional Investor Sentiment Is 0.86
- Chechnya's president says Washington conducting anti-Russian policies
- Lightning re-sign Ondrej Palat to a 5-year, $26.5 million extension
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) Shares Bought by Vanguard Group Inc
- Cong workers hound Madhur Bhandarkar, press conference cancelled