The 33-year-old moved to Istanbul in 2013 after a successful spell with Inter Milan and led Galatasaray to two Turkish league titles.
Even at the age of 33, Sneijder remains an excellent option as an attacking midfielder. "If you have to leave like that, it's not very nice", he told beIN Sports.
"At the moment, I don't have any plans but I trust In my qualities".
Former Sampdoria target Wesley Sneijder has officially terminated his Galatasaray contract and is now heading for MLS. Something will come for sure. He made the choice not to work with me.
With 131 appearances for Holland 33-year-old Sneijder is the nation's most capped player
"If he doesn't want to use you anymore, then you don't have a jersey number".
Sneijder, who became Netherlands' most-capped player when he made his 131st global appearance against Luxembourg last month, won two league titles, three Turkish Cups and three Turkish Super Cups after joining Galatasaray from Inter in 2013.
A statement published on Gala's official website on Friday announced Sneijder had left the Turk Telekom Stadium, wishing him success in the rest of his career.
"I had many great moments at Galatasaray".
Jagga Jasoos a misadventure, says Taran Adarsh
The film also stares Saswata Chatterjee, Saurabh Shukla , Sayani Gupta, Kiran Srinivas, Adah Sharma and Denzil Smith. The film is directed by Anurag Kashyap and was in the making since last four years.
- Markel Corporation (NYSE:MKL) Valuation According To Analysts
- HTC's U11 is About to Get Amazon's Alexa
- Donald W. Glazer Sells 10810 Shares of BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) Stock
- Kerala actress sexual assault case: Actor Dileep's bail plea rejected
- Brooklyn to host NYC's first Formula E championship race
- Reese Witherspoon & Nicole Kidman Texted About Their Emmy Nominations!
- Trump caught on tape complimenting Macron's wife's body
- It's OFFICIAL! Jacqueline Fernandez bags Salman Khan's next with Remo D'Souza
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for WEX Inc. (WEX) Increased by William Blair
- Redknapp split? Louise and Jamie working it out, says pal