Game Reactor also touch on the technical side, with Pondsmith confirming the game will use The Witcher III's Red engine, but improved upon.
Whatever will happen in the plot, however, remains to be seen, as CD Projekt RED has so far been mum on details.
The creator of the Cyberpunk tabletop game franchise, Mike Pondsmith, has taken up an interview with another publication site to detail what it's like to take Cyberpunk the board-game and turn it into the upcoming video game now in development at CD Projekt Red.
But that's all stuff we already knew. Based off the tabletop game Cyberpunk 2020, classes in the game include journalist, executive, rock star, and more.
Nintendo Releases San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Plans
Comic-Con International will be held Thursday, July 20, through Sunday, July 23, with the traditional Preview Night on Wednesday, July 19.
In other words, both Pondsmith and CDPR know that they can put anything into Cyberpunk 2077, but instead of just throwing content into the game to make it "cool", they instead are going through content and weighing what works in the pen and paper version and what will work in the 3D version. And since many elements of his 1988 game are being incorporated into the project, he was asked whether or not these would include the unconventional classes.
"They're all going to be there, I can tell you're going to find some surprises about how we've done it and I think you're really going to like it. There's a lot of subtlety going on", said Pondsmith, who is excited and confident about the adaptation of his game.
Due to the fascinating worlds and characters CDP have created previously in The Witcher series, along with their general commitment to excellence, there is confidence in the air that Cyberpunk 2077 is really going to hit it out of the park. "Adam (Kiciński, CD Projekt RED's President and co-CEO) and I spent literally like a whole week messing with the ways of implementing that, so you get the most feel for your character".
Cyberpunk 2077 is in development for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. Pondsmith is an adviser on that game, about which we've heard very little - until now.
- Steelers Make Forbes List Of Most Valuable Sports Teams
- What Are Analysts Suggestions On MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- What's Ahead for Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE:MIC) After Less Shorted Shares?
- Local Police Officers Charged In Woman's Death
- Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate Corp
- Frenchman Warren Barguil wins Tour de France Stage 13 on Bastille Day
- Singapore hangs Malaysian drug trafficker
- Bottas hit with five-place British GP grid penalty for gearbox change
- Gucci Is Rolling Out the Décor Collection of Your Dreams
- White House Request For Feedback On Its Election Commission Backfired Bigly