According to reports, suspected militants lobbed a grenade on CRPF patrol party, which left the jawan injured. A suspect has also been apprehended from the spot, the interrogation is underway.
The entire area was immediately cordoned off and a hunt was launched to nab the attackers, the official added.
US Democrats in new bid to push Russian Federation and Iran sanctions bill
The bill would enable the legislative branch to halt a reversal or lifting of sanctions by the White House with a majority vote. In the House, only the intelligence committee has been seriously probing Trump's alleged Russian Federation ties.
"Three Militants were killed during two hour long gun battle, all three bodies have been recovered by the forces from the area along with arms", said senior police official.
Sources said that the CRPF personnel sustained minor injuries in his legs due to splinters and he was shifted to hospital.
No militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the incident.
- CNN: Video shows Pres. Trump with associates tied to Russia controversy
- Agents seize 480 pound pot shipped from Mexico to Warren area
- Rice Midstream Partners (NYSE:RMP) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Five things you need to know about Queen Letizia of Spain
- Liverpool Prepared To Nearly Double Their Transfer Record To Land Naby Keita
- Piper Jaffray Companies Reaffirms "Underweight" Rating for 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD)
- Turkey sacks 7400 civil servants on anniversary of coup
- Photographer Broke Due to Copyright Lawsuit by Monkey
- Punk Supergroup Armstrongs Share New Single 'If There Was Ever A Time'
- What Analysts Think of Seaworld Entertainment Inc Co (SEAS)?