With plenty of time until deadline day, The Grapevine has the very latest football transfer news from the Premier League's top clubs in our round-up below. "I think he will stay, it looks like that, for one more season".
United are involved in this saga as well because Matic has been linked with a move to Old Trafford should Bakayoko complete his move to Stamford Bridge.
According to a report in Sky Sports, Chelsea are set to complete the signing of Tiemoue Bakayoko. The deal was slightly delayed because Bakayoko had undergone a surgery for a knee injury towards the end of last season but the move is definitely on now. The Blues are also in talks over the signing of wing-back Alex Sandro from Juventus, reportedly for a club-record £61m, and remain in pursuit of a striker to replace Diego Costa.
The Cogeco Communications Inc (CCA) Cut to "Hold" at Desjardins
Yaghi now expects that the company will post earnings of $5.94 per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of $6.16. Cogeco Communications presently has a consensus rating of "Hold" and a consensus target price of C$81.07.
During the intervening period, Monaco became frustrated by the payment structure proposed by Chelsea, who wanted to buy Bakayoko for a £35m flat fee. However, with Bakayoko coming in and Cesc Fabregas, N'Golo Kante and Nemanja Matic already in the squad, his chances could be limited.
"'Despite his young age he already has plenty of experience as a French title victor and having competed in the latter stages of the Champions League, we believe he will add considerable quality to our squad".
- Chechnya's president says Washington conducting anti-Russian policies
- Verifone Inc (NYSE:PAY) Institutional Investor Sentiment Is 0.86
- Was 'You're in such good shape' comment in bad taste?
- England vs South Africa, 2nd Test Day 2: James Anderson's five-fer
- Most Active Stock: Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG)
- IL governor says schools will open despite funding fight
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) Shares Bought by Vanguard Group Inc
- Body of one of four missing Pennsylvania men found, suspect in custody
- Sabrett hot dogs recalled due to bone fragments
- Invictus RG Buys New Stake in Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:FULT)