Managers are now pressing ahead with their plans for the summer transfer window so we'll bring you all the latest news and gossip from around the globe.
With Chelsea chiefs eager to make a marquee signing after their somewhat chastening experience of losing out to Manchester United in their bid to sign Romelu Lukaku earlier this month, they appear to be ready to splash the cash to sign a 29-year-old striker who only moved to Juventus from Napoli for €90m last summer.
Everton's Romelu Lukaku opted for a £75m move to Manchester United last week, whilst the future of the combative Diego Costa is still unclear, with the Spanish worldwide claiming his no longer wanted by Conte at Stamford Bridge.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Northwestern Mutual Wealth Mgmt has invested 0% in Manhattan Associates, Inc. 656,074 are held by Goldman Sachs Grp Inc Inc. You can get a sense of how sustainable that is by a levered free cash flow of $-84.87 Million over the past twelve months.
It's not made clear how the Serie A champions responded to the offer but it would be a shock if they agreed to sell Higuain having recently sold skipper Leonardo Bonucci to AC Milan and they won't want to weaken their team any further.
The Argentina global has emerged as one of Europe's most prolific strikers during his time in Italy with Napoli and now Juventus.
- Les températures restent élevées ce samedi
- 20/20 digging into OJ Simpson parole hearing in Nevada
- Close-up of The Great Red Spot
- UAE congratulates Iraq on liberating Mosul from IS
- Alonso set to start British GP from the back
- Macron/Trump : un dîner à la tour Eiffel
- 2 security guards shot at Miracle Mile Shops parking garage on Strip
- Posey, Giants hold off Padres
- The Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Shares Bought by Winch Advisory Services LLC
- "Vous êtes tellement en forme!" — Trump