"Given her performance and contribution, the show makers chose to give her a raise as she wanted", says a source close to the unit, adding that Jennifer is happy with the money she is getting now.
Actor Jennifer Winget is in news for her bald look that she will soon be sporting in Beyhadh. Maya was recently "killed" by Arjun on the show but new pictures leaked from the show's set reveal otherwise.
Apparently, the producers are happy with her performance and popularity that they have not only hiked her salary, but also has approached her for another show opposite Harshad Chopra.
Dean Seavers Acquires 4574 Shares of National Grid plc (LON:NG) Stock
With 123,400 avg volume, 26 days are for Rli Corporation (NYSE:RLI)'s short sellers to cover RLI's short positions. The stock of GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ:GWPH) earned "Buy" rating by Maxim Group on Thursday, June 8.
Earlier played the role of Dr Riddhima in popular show Dill Mill Gayye, the actress made her comeback with Beyhadh on the small screen after a gap of nearly two years. She has used prosthetic makeup to get that flawless bald look. She went bald for the upcoming episodes of Sony Entertainment Television's show. Jennifer had deleted the video but fans have already reposted on their Twitter handle showing their favourite actresses' devotion to her job. But do you know how much she charged per episode for the show?
Jennifer Is Paid Rs 1 Lakh Per Episode!Now, let's get this straight if she would have literally died, the audience's love for the show would have reduced. As far as the look goes, this is the one I'd been waiting on anxiously since we began.
After hearing Arjun's words, Saanjh, who had also given up on the case, changes her decision and asks Inspector Ranvir as to where she needs to pay the fine!
- Best Things To Buy on Amazon Prime Day 2017
- The Cwm LLC Reduces Stake in Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
- Manchester City agree deal to sign Tottenham Hotspur defender Kyle Walker?
- Essar misled court, made false statements: RBI to High court
- Google Pixel XL 2 set to topple iPhone 8?
- PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) Getting Favorable News Coverage, Study Shows
- Trouble deepens: Dileep involved in Kalabhavan Mani's death, alleges Mani's brother
- Fifth Third Bancorp Has $3.12 Million Position in Baxter International Inc. (BAX)
- Jerry Brown, Michael Bloomberg announce America's Pledge climate initiative
- NBC Sets Date for Megyn Kelly's Today Debut