After over 16 years of accepting payments for music, and later, apps and streaming services, Apple Inc.
The online payments platform will roll out the service to the US and other countries shortly. Apple has enabled iPhone and iPad users to make purchases using credit card networks and bank debit cards.
Once setup, all future Apple content purchases (apps, music, movies, books and more) will be charged to the designated PayPal account. It's also extremely easy to add a PayPal account to a new or existing Apple ID, and select the payment method as your preferred way of spending dough online for iContent.
Le n°1 mondial Andy Murray éliminé de Wimbledon
Quant à Andy Murray , ce n'est que la deuxième fois depuis 2009 qu'il ne sera pas au rendez-vous des demi-finales à Wimbledon . Les autres quarts de finale: Milos Raonic contre Roger Federer, ainsi que Novak Djokovic face à Tomas Berdych.
Paying with PayPal is simple. The same options can be found in iTunes on Mac or PC via the Account Quick Link.
For Apple, the move is a bit of a changing of the guard, and perhaps an admission that Apple Pay isn't generating the sort of volumes they'd like.
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. arrested in Logan County
- Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) Reviewed By Analysts
- Retail inflation at record low, falls to 1.54 per cent in June
- Versement d'une amende aux Etats-Unis — RBS
- Accord entre l'Atlético Madrid et le FC Séville pour Vitolo
- IIFA 2017: Salman Khan Escorts Stepmother Helen To New York
- Ethereum and bitcoin struggle to pare losses amid correction jitters
- Murray into 10th successive Wimbledon quarter-final
- Chris Sale, Max Scherzer To Start All-Star Game
- Forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms expected today