When asked to comment on it, Ranbir told reporters, "It has been going on since my grandfather's (Raj Kapoor) time in 1950s..."
With 'Jagga Jasoos" highlighting the importance of family, lead Ranbir Kapoor reminisces his childhood memories with his family and get togethers in this video for "Jagga Jasoos.' This video depicts Ranbir talking about the role of the family in one's life.
Ranbir is making his debut as the producer with this film. It is a healthy exercise. If someone loses money on something and you have made money out of it, it's good to compensate.
Recently, there were reports that superstar Salman Khan has chose to compensate "Tubelight" distributors after the film did not do well at the box office.
Vatican bans gluten-free bread
A similar position was adopted by the Church of England, while some other Christian denominations consider gluten-free breads acceptable.
"Like when Mera Naam Joker released, distributors incurred losses". On Monday, trade analyst trade analyst Komal Nahta tweeted: "Salman Khan has agreed to refund money to distributors to make up for losses in Tubelight". The film was shot when Ranbir and Katrina were together. Katrina Kaif features as his accomplice. It was said that director Anurag Basu was still completing the VFX work.
If the sequel rolls out anytime, we guess Ranbir will be a part then also.
Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are now all geared up for the release of their upcoming film Jagga Jasoos.
- Le général qui utilisait un Alphajet à titre personnel sanctionné
- EU's Moscovici says Greece more likely to return to markets
- Luke Fletcher out for season as European Central Bank considers head protection for bowlers
- Dialogue and consultation over maritime disputes benefits China and the Philippines: FM
- New Black Panther Movie Images Released
- Diego Costa left out of Chelsea's pre-season tour to Far East
- Apple Back To School Deal 2017 Revealed
- Active search underway for triple shooting suspect in Gardendale
- Shia LaBeouf Is From It, You Dummy
- "On s'aperçoit que mon corps a changé" : Monica Bellucci, filmée comme jamais dans le nouveau film d'Emir Kusturica