Volvo Cars are set to launch on Wednesday it's V90 Cross Country model which is based on the S90 sedan in India at a price of Rs 60 lakh, ex-showroom. Like the S90 and the XC90, the V90 Cross Country will also be underpinned by the company's SPA (Scalable Platform Architecture) platform. The V90 Cross Country was unveiled globally in Zurich, earlier in the year and is by far the most capable Cross Country model offered by Volvo. Inside the Volvo V90 Cross Country, the most prominent change when compared to the S90 sedan is the replacement of faux wood inserts with silver.
A few SUV inspired design elements on the Volvo V90 includes roof rails, high ground clearance, skid plates on the front and rear as well as additional black cladding on the wheel arches. Steering mounted audio and phone controls are also offered as standard and the Volvo V90 Cross Country is offered only in one variant, D5 Inscription. The India-spec model is in Cross Country form that comes with off-road biased features.
The V90 will be powered by a 2.0-litre D5 diesel engine from the S90 that will produce about 235 bhp and will be matted to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. Boards 'Transformers' Spinoff 'Bumblebee' As Male Lead
The most recent film, Transformers: The Last Knight, hit theaters June 23, and has earned $495.7 million worldwide so far. As of this moment, the film does not yet have a release date but Paramount is targeting a release sometime during 2018.
The Swedish carmaker, which prioritises safety in its vehicles, has equipped the V90 Cross Country with a host of safety features such as collision mitigation support (front), park assist function with camera (front and rear), emergency brake assist and lane-keeping aid.
Volvo India has kept the new V90 Cross Country under the wraps as they explain the features of the auto in detail. The AWD system is assisted by different driving modes as well.
Volvo will launch the all new V90 Cross Country in India today.
- Destiny 2 Will Have More Of A Story This Time Around
- La RATP propose Catherine Guillouard comme patronne
- Number of North Koream defectors drops 21% in first half of 2017
- Russian Federation confirms Putin and Trump talked of joint cybersecurity unit
- (CCC) Shares Bought by BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA
- FG Can't Borrow Any More - Adeosun
- NATO To Provide Cyber Defense Equipment To Ukraine
- N Korea missile may reach California in two years
- Januzaj échappe à l'OL et l'OM — Mercato Man Utd
- Louise and Jamie Redknapp have reportedly split up