Following months of discussions, Spotify has reached a licensing agreement with Sony (SNE) Music Entertainment, the private music streaming service's second deal with a major label, according to Billboard.
The particulars of the agreement are unclear. That being said, neither Sony Music nor Spotify have mentioned whether or not this new deal will include anything similar and since no details of the partnership were disclosed it's not known what the deal is costing either party in the transaction.
Les ressortissants européens au centre de tensions Londres-Bruxelles — Brexit
Les députés européens soulignent aussi que le "statut des bébés nés après le Brexit " demeure dans "le plus grand flou".
Before the streaming service does that, however, it needs deals with the Big Three to assure potential public market investors that the music on the platform will not be disappearing anytime soon. (Singles are exempt from this rule.) Taylor Swift, a fan of the exclusive provision, returned her albums to Spotify in June - she pulled them off the platform in 2014 - as a sign of support for the new deal.
The success candidate for the new role of "Music Business Development Manager" (as first reported by MBW) will "lead Facebook's strategy and negotiations with digital music services, as well as collaborate with our product, media partnerships and platform partnerships teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class approach".
- Insider Trading at Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated?
- Manchester United ready to hand Ander Herrera new long-term deal
- U.S. aims for United Nations vote on North Korea sanctions within weeks: diplomats
- Chelsea Close-In On £70m Deal To Sign 40-Goal Hitman
- Reuters poll: Economists now see Bank of Canada hiking rates this week
- États-Unis : en Arkansas, les femmes ne peuvent plus avorter librement
- Twinkle, twinkle, littlest star: Universe's smallest star discovered
- Son audition inattendue pour HARRY POTTER avant GAME OF THRONES — KIT HARINGTON
- G20, la "sorpresa" della stretta di mano Trump-Putin
- President condemns attack on Amarnath pilgrims