"Using threat, pressure and blockade against a neighboring country like Qatar is also a wrong method, and we should all try to end such tensions in the region", President Rouhani said at a meeting with Oman's Minister Responsible for Foreign Affairs Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah, held in Tehran on Wednesday.
Rouhani slammed the sanctions imposed by the Riyadh-led group on Doha, which Qatar has called a "blockade".
The visits come as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain have cut diplomatic ties and all land, sea, and air contacts with Qatar, accusing the Persian Gulf country of supporting terrorism and interfering in their internal affairs.
Certain countries' "wrong decisions" have also caused crises in Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, Rouhani said, adding that such a situation is harmful to the entire regional countries.
Dodge Viper Plant Shuts Down August 31
Well, that time is nearly upon us, and we've just learned the fate of the Conner assembly plant that builds the V10 sports auto . The plant, built in 1966 and acquired by Chrysler in 1995, now employs about 87 people, according to the letter.
Hailing the history of constructive negotiations among Iran, Oman and Kuwait on regional issues, President Rouhani said Tehran welcomes any effort at settling conflicts in the region.
The Iranian government's website reported Foreign Minister Yusuf bin Alawi as replying: "Omani leaders believe our ties should be developed".
Rouhani went on by adding that Iran stood beside the Iraqi people in fighting the terrorists and will continue to support them in this respect in the future.
"All countries' cooperation and help are required to eradicate terrorism as a contagious disease", the Iranian president said whose initiative for a "World against Violence and Extremism" was okayed by the UN General Assembly in 2013.
- Halcon Resources Corporation (HK)
- Migrants: le maire de Grande-Synthe interpelle Macron sur Twitter
- Video is encoded onto the DNA of living bacteria using CRISPR
- Indonesia Takes Aim at Radical Groups as Islamist Influence Grows
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Gets a Gameplay Trailer
- De Boer : Crystal Palace manager makes Loftus-Cheek first signing
- CenturyLink sued by MN AG over bogus billing
- Steve King: Use Planned Parenthood, food stamp money to fund border wall
- Netflix Reveals Release Date & Teaser For "Stranger Things: Season 2"
- Fight reported on Southwest flight from Austin to Chicago