I-80 was closed in both directions from State Route 267 to the state line.
Eastbound lanes reopened about 6:30 p.m. and the California Highway Patrol reported shortly after 8 p.m. that westbound travel had resumed, although traffic was limited to the left lane as fire crews continued to work in the area.
The blaze, called the Farad Fire, ignited around 1 p.m. Monday near the state line, about 12 miles northeast of Truckee, Cal Fire said. The interstate was briefly re-opened at the location around 3 p.m., before CHP was forced to close it again.
PS4 : La mise à jour 4.72 est disponible
Nous demandons à tous nos utilisateurs de mettre à jour leur console PlayStation 4 avec la dernière version. Les premiers détails du patch note de la mise à jour 4.72 de la PS4 étaient plutôt vagues. .
I-80 at Gold Ranch has been shut down until conditions improve.
Officials suggest taking Mount Rose Highway or Highway 50.
- Treason? Seth Moulton Takes Aim at Donald Trump Jr
- Worth Watching Stocks - Fitbit Inc (NYSE:FIT), Mylan NV (NASDAQ:MYL)
- Crown Resorts staff freed from Chinese jail
- Insider Trading at North American Energy Partners Inc.?
- Electric Lucid Air Prototype Posts 235MPH Top Speed In Latest Test
- United Kingdom unemployment drops to 1.49m
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Francis Joyon plus fort que Francis Joyon !
- Stocks recover after Trump Jr releases emails
- Olivier Giroud determined to stay at Arsenal, Arsene Wenger says