I-80 was closed in both directions from State Route 267 to the state line.
Eastbound lanes reopened about 6:30 p.m. and the California Highway Patrol reported shortly after 8 p.m. that westbound travel had resumed, although traffic was limited to the left lane as fire crews continued to work in the area.
The blaze, called the Farad Fire, ignited around 1 p.m. Monday near the state line, about 12 miles northeast of Truckee, Cal Fire said. The interstate was briefly re-opened at the location around 3 p.m., before CHP was forced to close it again.
WWE 2K18 annoncé sur Nintendo Switch
Développé en collaboration par Yuke's et Visual Concepts, un studio 2K, WWE 2K18 n'a pas encore reçu la classification PEGI. Pour en savoir plus sur les options de précommande, rendez-vous sur le site wwe.2k.com .
I-80 at Gold Ranch has been shut down until conditions improve.
Officials suggest taking Mount Rose Highway or Highway 50.
- Le troisième DLC de Mafia III détaillé et daté
- BidaskClub Lowers Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) to Sell
- Crown Resorts staff freed from Chinese jail
- Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (NYSE:FDP) Experiences Light Trading Volume
- Wanderers threaten to shut down RBB
- 2D Fighter Fantasy Strike Looks Beautiful, Plays Even Better
- Fire at Weybridge Community Hospital
- Cabela's share- holders approve sale to Bass Pro
- Treason? Seth Moulton Takes Aim at Donald Trump Jr
- The Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (TEGP) Plans Quarterly Dividend of $0.34