These offers would be available for purchases made during July 13, 2017 to July 31, 2017.
Honor, Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives' Honor 8 Pro will go on open sale starting midnight tonight exclusively on Amazon at Rs 29,999.
Honor 8 Pro packs with 4000mAh large battery capacity dual hybrid SIM slot.
The wait is over, the most affordable flagship phablet Honor 8 Pro is now officially available in Malaysia.
Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Stake Raised by Aviance Capital Partners LLC
Brown Advisory Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Activision Blizzard during the fourth quarter worth approximately $210,000. The stock witnessed -0.09% declines, 18.23% gains and 53.79% gains for the 1-month, 3-month and 6-month period, respectively.
The Honor 8 Pro has Huawei's powerhouse Kirin 960 processor and 6GB of RAM to thank for its raw horsepower, and is thus able to use base framework from the OpenKirin team.
Priced at Rs 29,999 for the 6+128GB storage variant, the Honor 8 Pro is available in Midnight Black and Navy Blue color options.
Furthermore, the smartphone comes with 12-month service warranty along with Honor's best-in-class after sale facilities offering additional benefits for the customers. Although the Chinese variant features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, the European model lacks this component.
The Honor 8 Pro also features quad HD display boasting the highest levels of colour accuracy and detail, with performance is said nearing the Hollywood cinema standard. WhitePugKernel is available for both the Honor 8 and Honor 8 Pro for all users to try out, and can be easily flashed in a custom recovery thanks to joe2K01 packaging the kernels in signed and flashable ZIP files. This is still a USB 2.0 port, as per the regular Honor 8.
- You Can Now Use PayPal to Make Purchases on iTunes, App Store
- United Kingdom in talks on nuclear cooperation outside the European Union , says energy minister
- Anna Schroeder Morrison teen: Why I shot my mother to death
- Brokerages Anticipate Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) Slips Lower Pre-Market
- Ethereum and bitcoin struggle to pare losses amid correction jitters
- Beep cow, Hindu India, Gujarat from Amartya Sen film
- LEAKED: Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals the story of Veere Di Wedding
- Retail inflation at record low, falls to 1.54 per cent in June