Of course storms this time of year will produce tremendous amounts of lightning, gusty winds, and tropical downpours.
The chance for afternoon storms will drop Wednesday through Friday, with only a few isolated afternoon storms forecasted for Wednesday along the sea breeze.
Thursday, mostly sunny, hot and humid. Afternoon highs will be in the lower to upper 90s for most communities and higher dew points will make the heat more uncomfortable as well.
The Zodiac Age est disponible — Final Fantasy XII
Le petit royaume de Dalmasca est en ruines après sa conquête par l'empire d'Archadia, et son avenir est incertain. The Zodiac Age est désormais disponible sur PS4.
This weekend looks salvageable for your outdoor plans, but just keep your eyes to the skies with rain chances late Saturday and also storm chances late Sunday into Monday. The threat for localized flooding is possible. Will watch the remnants of last week's T.D. Wednesday features clouds and sun with only a shower or t-storm in spots. We should end up with a mix of clouds and sun today.
For Thursday and Friday there will be the usual chances for a mainly afternoon and early evening showers and thunderstorms with highs in the 90s and lows in the 70s. Highs in the Snake River Plain into the low to mid 90's.
- Sir Mo Farah headlines British team for World Athletics Championships
- Accord entre l'Atlético Madrid et le FC Séville pour Vitolo
- Strs Ohio Has $330.93 Million Stake in Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN)
- Brandon Fritts named to Mackey Award Watch List
- Third phase of massive plantation programme begins in Telangana
- Cards Against Humanity Lampoons Sexist Marketing With Pink 'For Her' Deck
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Customs seized five cobras found at NYC mail facility from China
- European Union court should be guarantor of expats' rights after Brexit
- D23 Banner For ANT-MAN Sequel Features The Wasp