Abu Zeid said that the meetings come amid significant strategic developments against Daesh, particularly the Iraqi army's liberation of the city of Mosul from the group's control.
"It is unacceptable for the coalition to have amongst its members states that support terrorism or advocate for it in their media", said Egyptian Foreign Ministry's spokesman Ahmed Abu Zeid in a statement, Xinhua reported.
Last month, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Bahrain severed diplomatic ties and transport links with Qatar, accusing the oil-rich Gulf state of supporting terrorism and meddling in their internal affairs.
On Sunday, Abu Zeid said that Cairo is willing to provide more evidence that certain countries support terrorism, stressing that the global community should abandon the policy of "denial and compromises".
Alamo Fire burns 29000 acres; containment still at 15 percent
The Alamo fire continues to threaten 133 structures and a mandatory evacuation order remains for Tepusquet Canyon. Several RVs were damaged or destroyed by fire on State Street near Santa Barbara on Tuesday.
Egypt is partaking in meetings of the global coalition against Daesh in Washington DC from 11 to 13 July. This clear vision and comprehensive approach is consistent with the Egyptian view of the inevitability of a comprehensive confrontation with terrorism, which was expressed by President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi at the Riyadh summit.
He added that the victory over the IS on the battlefield should be expanded to uproot all terrorist and extremist organisations and those that support them.
He denounced "the desperate defense of some sides of al-Jazeera satellite station, which hides under the cloak of freedom of expression in order to spread poisonous ideas and incite violence and terrorism".
He cited al-Jazeera's hosting of Abu Muhammad al-Julani, the leader of the Nusra Front, on more than one occasion, and support of Youssef al-Qaradawi, who condones suicide attacks against civilians.
- United Kingdom in talks on nuclear cooperation outside the European Union , says energy minister
- Avis Budget Group, Inc
- Versement d'une amende aux Etats-Unis — RBS
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Wells Fargo to Sell Shareowner Services Business for $227 Million
- Woman dies from tick-borne 'Bourbon virus'
- Quand le président du CA voulait enquêter sur les journalistes et un député — Samusocial
- LEAKED: Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals the story of Veere Di Wedding
- Gay couple win equal pension rights in landmark case
- JD Wetherspoon's Tim Martin tells off Brexit "gloomsters"