Two men have died at a house fire at Tully East, outside of Kildare town.
The fire at Tully East near the Irish national study in Kildare also claimed the life of a man in his 30s who hasn't yet been named.
The fire was discovered at 2.30am.
Gardaí say three units from the local fire service attended the scene to extinguish the blaze but unfortunately they were unable to rescue the two men.
Novak Djokovic Speaks Out Against 5th Sets, Blasts Wimbledon Court Conditions
The opening match on Centre Court was due to start at noon, so the roof was closed for the first time this year. Zverev certainly played his part in the match and briefly had Federer under pressure late in the first set.
The home which went on fire is a semi-detached building, and the occupiers of the adjoining house were evacuated as a precaution.
Its understood Mr. Vaughan lived in the house, and the man in his thirties was staying there, temporarily.
A forensic examination of the scene continues this afternoon.
The deceased were removed from the property to Naas Hospital on Tuesday morning for post mortem examinations.
- Plan d'investissement dans les polyamides 11 — Arkema
- Gemma Whelan nearly lost Game of Thrones role
- Nouri's hart functioneert goed en is niet beschadigd
- Wenger open to more signings amid Lemar reports
- Stock Alert: Monster Digital, Inc. (MSDI)
- Measles has killed 35 children in Europe — UN health agency
- Game of Thrones Just Shared the Plot for Season 7
- " La vision de Macky Sall s'arrête à Diamniadio" — Idrissa Seck
- Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile Stink Up EFF Consumer Privacy Ratings
- Tesla's (TSLA) "Sell" Rating Reaffirmed at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc