Two men have died at a house fire at Tully East, outside of Kildare town.
The fire at Tully East near the Irish national study in Kildare also claimed the life of a man in his 30s who hasn't yet been named.
The fire was discovered at 2.30am.
Gardaí say three units from the local fire service attended the scene to extinguish the blaze but unfortunately they were unable to rescue the two men.
Free tampons and towels in pilot tackling 'period poverty'
He added: "Schools and colleges will provide condoms for something that you can abstain from, but you cannot abstain from having your period.
The home which went on fire is a semi-detached building, and the occupiers of the adjoining house were evacuated as a precaution.
Its understood Mr. Vaughan lived in the house, and the man in his thirties was staying there, temporarily.
A forensic examination of the scene continues this afternoon.
The deceased were removed from the property to Naas Hospital on Tuesday morning for post mortem examinations.
- Magdalena Rybarikova upsets Coco Vandeweghe to reach her first Wimbledon semifinal
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Lifted to "Buy" at ValuEngine
- Wenger open to more signings amid Lemar reports
- ALERT: Don't fall for the viral Facebook message about Jayden K. Smith
- On Flight To Ranchi, A Passenger Tried Opening Exit Door Before Landing
- Game of Thrones Just Shared the Plot for Season 7
- " La vision de Macky Sall s'arrête à Diamniadio" — Idrissa Seck
- Energizer Holdings (NYSE:EPC) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.31
- East Congo militia violence forces 80000 to flee home, United Nations says
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ITEK) Sees Unusual Volume Mid-Session