Sale becomes the first pitcher to make back-to-back All-Star appearances following his start for the American League past year while playing for the Chicago White Sox.
In starting this year's game for the National League, Scherzer will become just the fifth pitcher to start for both leagues after doing the honors for the American League in 2013.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
The Firm is engaged in the ownership and operation of primarily natural gas-fired and geothermal power plants in North America. Turning to Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL ), its shares were trading at $109.2 a gain of $0.63, on the trading floor.
Scherzer, 32, is making his second All-Star start following an appearance in 2013 when he pitched a ideal inning.
Both will be tasked with navigating powerhouse lineups, which also were unveiled Monday by managers Joe Maddon and Brad Mills. Jose Ramirez, 3B, Cleveland Indians 3. Aaron Judge (Yankees), RF 4. George Springer, LF, Houston Astros 5. Justin Smoak (Blue Jays), 1B 7. Salvador Perez (Royals), C 9. Bryce Harper (Nationals), RF 4. Buster Posey, C, San Francisco Giants 5. Daniel Murphy (Nationals), 2B 6.
- Beep cow, Hindu India, Gujarat from Amartya Sen film
- Wells Fargo to Sell Shareowner Services Business for $227 Million
- SFR propose d'investir seul dans le réseau français — Fibre optique
- Ethereum and bitcoin struggle to pare losses amid correction jitters
- European Union court should be guarantor of expats' rights after Brexit
- Quand le président du CA voulait enquêter sur les journalistes et un député — Samusocial
- Versement d'une amende aux Etats-Unis — RBS
- Retail inflation at record low, falls to 1.54 per cent in June
- United Kingdom in talks on nuclear cooperation outside the European Union , says energy minister
- Spider-Man Homecoming vous attend au cinéma — Ca y est