That is according to Foot Mercato, via TalkSPORT, who claim that despite interest from Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, Correa is unlikely to leave the Spanish capital, as he would demand a significant wage increase to move to the Premier League.
Gini Wijnaldum despises pre-season nearly as much as we do! Wijnaldum told Liverpoolfc.com.
The same article states that the 22-year-old isn't afraid to play hard-ball with the Merseyside outfit in an attempt to get a better contract.
"For me, it was really important to rest (over the summer) because I played a lot of games last season and I had a few issues with my body".
Wijnaldum enjoyed an impressive first year in a Liverpool shirt, becoming one of the most popular players among supporters and producing a string of consistent performances.
However, rather than setting himself a goal tally like he did last summer, he simply is just hoping to help the team in the best way possible.
Stephen Colbert will take audiences inside his Russian Federation trip starting July 17
Donald Jr: I don't know . "I assume she was immediately hired as a Trump speechwriter", Colbert joked. Stephen Colbert is ready to tell the world about his recent trip to Russian Federation .
But it is said he wants £3.97m a season to make the move.
"It's good if we do better as a team, because if we do it's easier for a player to develop".
"Last season, I scored six and they were six important goals, so that was also good".
He made 47 appearances in all competitions, scoring eight goals and assisting 11 in the process.
The Dutchman's first order of business is to help the Reds through a two-legged Champions League playoff to confirm their entry into the group stage and the no.5 isn't hiding his excitement at the chance to play in Europe's elite competition.
- What Analysts Have to Say About Dextera Surgical Inc (DXTR)?
- James Rodriguez (Real Madrid) prêté deux ans au Bayern Munich — Transferts
- Children fighting for IS in Philippines conflict: Army
- Wildfires now consuming more than 33000 acres across Colorado
- Trump Stumps South Korean Markets More Than Any Missile Tests
- Nelsan Ellis died due to alcohol withdrawal complications,
- 'Brexit bill' demands from European Union "seem to be extortionate"
- IL Has $1.07 Million Stake in Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- Ontario woman arrested after dog dies in hot vehicle
- Beachgoers form 80-person human chain to save drowning family