Just incase you aren't all caught up with the R+L=J theory, we're pretty sure that Dany and Jon are the last of the Targaryens.
Game Of Thrones returns for Season 7, July 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO. Tyrion's sister Queen Cersei (Lena Headey) still despises him, plus has a bounty on his head for the death of her son Joffrey (even though he's innocent of that one).
She said: 'It makes me emotional to think about'.
For the third episode of the season, "The Queen's Justice", we'll get to see what Cersei has been up to.
We assumed Jon Snow was going to Dragonstone at some point this season, but this confirmation he'll be stopping by King's Landing as well is a huge reveal. Cersei didn't marry dashing Rhaegar as originally intended; the Targaryen prince married Elia Martell instead, and Cersei ended up marrying Robert Baratheon... who became king after killing Rhaegar and his father, Mad King Aerys.
"He's returning home, and returning home a new person", Dinklage tells EW. With the main continent in disarray after all of the war, betrayal, and rebellions, it seems as though she is going to have a hard time navigating the constantly shifting landscape in order the secure what she believes to be her rightful place on the Iron Throne.
Chelsea's Diego Costa given time off
The player firmly established himself as a key first-team player in Luciano Spalletti's side with his strong performances at the back.
See What the "Game of Thrones" Cast Looks Like Out of Costume!
Presumably, as the only man in Westeros who really understands the nature of the White Walkers and the Night's King, Jon is traveling south to persuade Westeros' two main warring factions to concentrate on the real threat from the far North. This vision also means Bran knows that Jon Snow is not his half-brother, but his cousin.
As for when he dons his cape, it also reveals a window into Jon's mind.
First off, if there's anyone Cersei should be afraid of, it's Dany. Tyrion is guilty as charged of killing the Lannister patriarch, Tywin (Charles Dance), however, and Tyrion's beloved brother Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has sworn to kill him for that.
"For centuries our families fought together against their common enemy", Jon said in the most recent Game of Thrones trailer. Because the enemy is real.
- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Raises Stake in Union Bankshares Corporation (UBSH)
- " S'il n'a pas joué en Angleterre, maintenant, je sais pourquoi " — Christophe Galtier
- Manchester United agree £35million fee to sign midfield powerhouse wanted by Chelsea
- Umbrella-sharing company loses most of its 300000 umbrellas
- SC summons PTI Chief in hearing of petition seeking his disqualification
- Formula One: Bottas beats Vettel in Austria, Hamilton fourth
- Highbridge Capital Management LLC Takes Position in Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU)
- NSE trading resumes three hours after 'technical glitch'
- La région de Québec accueille un premier cimetière musulman
- Une disparition inquiétante à Plouigneau