The loan deal comes as little surprise with Slutsky confirming he has been in talks with compatriot and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich about taking a number of Stamford Bridge youngsters on loan as the Tigers aim for promotion straight back to the Premier League.
The 20-year-old arrives at the KCOM Stadium to address the right-back problem.
Aina's move fills a big gap in the Tigers squad, Moses Odubajo not expected to return to full fitness for some time and Ahmed Elmohamady understood to be wanted by Aston Villa.
" S'il n'a pas joué en Angleterre, maintenant, je sais pourquoi " — Christophe Galtier
Christophe Galtier donne son avis: " Si Saivet n'a pas joué en Angleterre, maintenant, je sais pourquoi: il n'a plus faim. Il était pourtant crédité d'une excellente saison avec Bordeaux avant son transfert en Angleterre. "C'est un exemple.
The budding defender who also earned three appearances in domestic cup games last season is esteemed very highly by top officials at Chelsea and have huge expectations.
Slutsky, who is the former CSKA Moscow and Russian national team boss, is a personal friend of his fellow countryman Roman Abramovich and this has helped push the Ola Aina deal through. He is the 13th player to depart Chelsea so far this summer and the seventh to head out on loan, following in the footsteps of Danilo Pantic, Todd Kane, Kasey Palmer, Fankaty Dabo, Nathan Baxter and Tammy Abraham. The Evening Standard reported in June that he would hope to use that positive rapport to sign some of the Premier League champions' best young players.
Hull fans - is Ola Aina a good signing?
- Federer thrashes Dimitrov to ease into Wimbledon quarters
- Rafa Benitez demands Newcastle up their offer for Norwich ace Jacob Murphy
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA) Receives $35.67 Average PT from Brokerages
- Muslim march against terrorism lauded - and strongly criticized
- Kenya: 90-day curfew imposed in three counties after al Shabaab attacks
- West Brom eyeing Tottenham defender Kevin Wimmer
- Erdogan says Turkey will not ratify the Paris Climate Agreement
- Kite Pharma, Inc. (KITE) COO Cynthia M. Butitta Sells 5000 Shares
- Depictions of Smoking in Movies Increased in 2016, Probably Corrupting the Youth
- Manchester United agree £35million fee to sign midfield powerhouse wanted by Chelsea