James will be moving to Germany on a two-year loan deal with option to buy.
The Colombia worldwide had found regular playing time at The Bernabeu hard to come by and now makes the switch to Bayern, who have the option to sign him permanently once the loan is concluded.
Rodriguez will now look to kick on with his career in Germany and make an impact once again under Ancelotti, this time in the Bundesliga with Bayern Munich.
The Brazilian is expected to have his medical with the Serie A giants tomorrow.
Manchester United Prepared to Agree Signing of $64million Star - Mourinho's Priority
While he is clearly one of the most promising Premier League talents, it is evident that he needs to work on his focus on field. Dier could slot in nicely in front of the back four, allowing Carrick to lighten his workload and possibly lengthen his career.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is wary of discussing potential moves for James Rodriguez and Leon Goretzka while the duo are under contract with other clubs. "James Rodriguez was Carlo Ancelotti's wish after both worked successfully together in Madrid".
"FC Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have agreed on the change of Colombian national player James Rodriguez to the German championship on Tuesday", read a Bayern statement. He offers a goal threat, takes many shots and on top of that shoots with great accuracy. "With this transfer, we can increase the quality of our team even further".
James was the top scorer at the World Cup in Brazil three years ago, scoring six goals including a wonderful volley against Uruguay in the round of 16.
Surely that ends all thoughts Alexis Sanchez will join Bayern this summer, right?
- Abdellatif Hammouchi reçu à l'Elysée
- Insider Trading at Flextronics International Ltd.?
- Everton reportedly confident of signing established replacement for Romelu Lukaku
- " "Nîmes. Julien Doré reprend " La Corrida " et se fait siffler
- Découvrez les résultats du brevet des collèges 2017
- Who should be AL and NL starting pitchers in All-Star Game?
- IL Has $1.07 Million Stake in Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
- Beachgoers form 80-person human chain to save drowning family
- 'Game of Thrones:' Watch Kit Harington's 'Leaked' Audition Tapes on 'Jimmy Kimmel'
- Ontario woman arrested after dog dies in hot vehicle