"Donald Trump is a man who craves power because it burnishes his celebrity".
ABC journalist Chris Uhlmann has delivered a scathing assessment of Donald Trump's presidency.
ABC political editor Chris Uhlmann has absolutely savaged Donald Trump, declaring that the United States president has "no desire and no capacity to lead the world".
"And he had the ideal one: North Korea's missile tests", the reporter explained. So where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea, which would have put pressure on China and Russian Federation?
And according to Uhlmann, we all need to give up on any hope that the speeches written for Trump and delivered by the man himself are any reflection of his true thoughts. If true, that would put Trump at odds with American intelligence agencies that identified Russian Federation as purposely interfering with the aim of helping get Trump elected. Other leaders expected it and they were prepared to back it but it never came.
"It's the unscripted Trump that's real: a man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as President at war with the West's institutions like the judiciary, independent government agencies, and the free press", the reporter said.
He also enlightened the audience how Trump seemed to have isolated himself and subsequently the USA from the rest of the world at worldwide platforms, describing the business mogul as an "uneasy, lonely, awkward figure", - a mere annoyance that other world leaders tried to "find the best way to work around". To be constantly talking and talked about is all that really matters. So what's said one day can be disguarded the next.
Salman Khan in Judwaa 2 - An action - comedy film
Salman Khan played the characters of Prem and Raja in the original Judwaa in 1997 with leading actresses Karisma Kapoor and Rambha.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump shake hands during a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the G20 summit.
And that is the biggest threat to the values of the West which he claims to hold so dear.
So, what did we learn this week?
Uhlmann finished off by saying that Trump was leading America into a decline that would see the superpower ultimately replaced by Russian Federation and China.
Trump is determined to lead the United States out of the Paris climate accord signed by 153 countries.
"He managed to isolate his nation, to confuse and alienate his allies and to diminish America - he will cede that power to China and Russian Federation".
- BidaskClub Lowers China Mobile (Hong Kong) Ltd. (CHL) to Sell
- Granade blast in Tral, cop injured
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Mother stabs husband children to death, gives thumbs up in court
- Core Laboratories NV (CLB) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.22
- G-20 leaders reach deal on trade, struggle on climate
- Sangamo BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGMO) Rating Reiterated by Jefferies Group LLC
- Vidéo - violences en marge des manifestations anti-G20 à Hambourg
- Syria ceasefire brokered by US, Russia and Jordan goes into effect
- James Rodriguez veut un dénouement dans les 48 heures — Real