Evacuations have been ordered on Swedes Flat Road between Chinese Wall Road and Hurleton-Swedes Flat Road, Hurleton-Swedes Flat Road, and all the streets around Black Bart Road.
All of Swedes Flat Road and Hurleton Swedes Flat Road are closed, Cal Fire officials said.
UPDATE 7:07 p.m.: CAL FIRE says the Wall Fire burning in Butte County has grown to 1,000 acres.
The fire started just before 3 p.m. Friday and burned about 1,000 acres by 6:50 p.m. that day, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection's incident page. All connecting roads in the area have been also evacuated. "There are very few roads in and out".
An evacuation center has been opened at Church of the Nazarene and small pets may be dropped off at the Old County Hospital in Oroville.
Volvo XC60 Onboard Camera Captures Stunning Photos
The photographs capture the day-to-day life on the streets of the capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen. This is the first time that a auto is used as a camera by a photographer.
As of Saturday morning, the fire was 2 percent contained. An evacuation center and animal center have opened for the residents affected.
ORIGINAL STORY: CAL FIRE in Butte County says evacuations are underway Friday near the towns of Oroville and Bangor because of the Wall Fire.
Immediate evacuation orders have been put in place for the area and connecting roads within upper Hurleton Road and Forbestown Road to La Porte Road, between Oro Bangor Highway and Robinson Mill Road.
The fire sparked about 3 p.m. off Chinese Wall Road, officials said.
- TUF 25 Finale: Jessica Eye vs. Aspen Ladd Scratched At Last Second
- OSCE PA adopts resolution with amendments proposed by Azerbaijan
- As Sourav Ganguly Turns 45 Lets Have A Look At His Career
- Antonio Conte is angry at Chelsea over two deals
- Microsoft to add Game Gifting to Xbox One
- Officers Rescue Dog Twice From Lagoon
- Rights Watchdog Calls on Bangladesh to End Disappearances, Secret Detentions
- Shahbaz Sharif files another defamation suit against Imran Khan
- Alabama LB Terrell Hall changes his last name
- Authorities find body of missing 8-year-old Shalom Lawson in pond