Evacuations have been ordered on Swedes Flat Road between Chinese Wall Road and Hurleton-Swedes Flat Road, Hurleton-Swedes Flat Road, and all the streets around Black Bart Road.
All of Swedes Flat Road and Hurleton Swedes Flat Road are closed, Cal Fire officials said.
UPDATE 7:07 p.m.: CAL FIRE says the Wall Fire burning in Butte County has grown to 1,000 acres.
The fire started just before 3 p.m. Friday and burned about 1,000 acres by 6:50 p.m. that day, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection's incident page. All connecting roads in the area have been also evacuated. "There are very few roads in and out".
An evacuation center has been opened at Church of the Nazarene and small pets may be dropped off at the Old County Hospital in Oroville.
Antonio Conte is angry at Chelsea over two deals
Torino striker Andrea Bellotti is the latest name to be linked with Chelsea after scoring 26 goals in Serie A last season. Antonio Conte's odds on being the first Premier League manager have been cut following reports he has threatened to quit.
As of Saturday morning, the fire was 2 percent contained. An evacuation center and animal center have opened for the residents affected.
ORIGINAL STORY: CAL FIRE in Butte County says evacuations are underway Friday near the towns of Oroville and Bangor because of the Wall Fire.
Immediate evacuation orders have been put in place for the area and connecting roads within upper Hurleton Road and Forbestown Road to La Porte Road, between Oro Bangor Highway and Robinson Mill Road.
The fire sparked about 3 p.m. off Chinese Wall Road, officials said.
- Nottinghamshire's Luke Fletcher taken to hospital after sickening blow to the head
- Rights Watchdog Calls on Bangladesh to End Disappearances, Secret Detentions
- Authorities find body of missing 8-year-old Shalom Lawson in pond
- Milo Suing Publisher For $10 Million Over Dropping His Book
- Lenovo App Explorer with the Miix-720 — Hands On
- Microsoft to add Game Gifting to Xbox One
- Dixie Carter To Appear On WWE Programming For The Very First Time
- Wyoming denies Presidential Advisory Commission request
- Shahbaz Sharif files another defamation suit against Imran Khan
- Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort met Kremlin-linked lawyer previous year