According to sources, one Special Police Officer suffered minor injuries.
Police said that a UBGL grenade was sacked at a joint camp of CRPF and police at Aribal in Tral town late night. As of now, no terror group has taken the responsibility for the attack.
Earlier on Friday, three Army jawans were left injured after terrorists attacked their convoy in Bandipora.
Paris Saint-Germain 'eye Philippe Coutinho as Kylian Mbappe back-up'
PSG will move for Liverpool forward Philippe Coutinho if they miss out on signing Kylian Mbappe , according to reports in France. Coutinho is currently in Rio where he watched his old side Vasco da Gama lose 1-0 to bitter rivals Flamengo at the San Januario.
Clashes erupted in Arigam area of Tral town in district Pulwama between youth and government forces on the first death anniversary of Commander Burhan Wani.
Burhan, a 22-year-old Internet-savvy poster boy of the Hizb, was killed by the forces in Bemdoora, Kokernag in district Anantnag on July 8, 2016, sparking widespread protests in entire Kashmir and parts of Jammu's Chenab valley leaving more than 90 people dead and thousands injured, mostly pellet victims, during the five-month-long unrest.
A security alert has been sounded across the Valley. An definite curfew was also imposed in Pulwama's Tral town, the hometown of Wani who was killed in a gunfight with security forces in Kokernag area of Anantnag district on July 8 past year.
- Wimbledon: Sania Mirza with her team mate to play third round match
- James Rodriguez veut un dénouement dans les 48 heures — Real
- Les taux favorables continuent au Canada et au Québec — Chômage
- Salman Khan in Judwaa 2 - An action - comedy film
- Incendie à Terrebonne: une résidence pour personnes âgées évacuée
- BidaskClub Lowers China Mobile (Hong Kong) Ltd. (CHL) to Sell
- Ultra Electronics Holdings (ULE) Given "Overweight" Recommendation from JP Morgan Chase Co
- It's happening! Man United agree fee with Everton for Romelu Lukaku
- China's Xi Jinping urges Japan to put aside 'distractions' in relations
- Chelsea want £60million from Atletico Madrid to complete Diego Costa transfer