The Brazilian was expected at City next week to complete a medical and ultimately sign for Pep Guardiola's side, but PSG is believed to have stolen in under the nose of the Premier League giant.
Brazil worldwide defender Dani Alves, a free agent after leaving Juventus last month, is being sought by clubs in England and France, according to reports in Brazilian media.
PSG's new sporting director Antero Henrique is believed to be the mastermind behind the swoop for the 34-year-old Brazil worldwide, and is believed to have held talks with the player over the weekend, which resulted in securing the star's switch from the Premier League to the French club.
INFO JDD. Le livret A bientôt taxé?
La France en compte plus de 62 millions et en 2016, la collecte a atteint 1,75 milliard d'euros, selon la Caisse des dépôts. C'est un revirement, alors qu'aucun gouvernement n'avait envisagé de toucher au Livret A jusqu'à maintenant.
After deciding there was little point in disrupting the full-back's holiday in South America, the deal is now seemingly set to be finalised in the coming week, where Alves will join his new teammates for training - merely days before the squad leaves the country for their pre-season preparations.
Reports from the Mirror suggest the full-back is set to arrive in Manchester next week to add the finishing touches to his move, which has been agreed for a considerable amount of time.
Following the release of Pablo Zabaleta and Gael Clichy, City are in need of right backs and a move for Tottenham's Kyle Walker remains a possibility.
- Featured Stock Overview: STMicroelectronics NV (STM)
- Quand les ministres naviguent à vue — Taxe d'habitation
- Le meurtrier présumé de la nonagénaire a avoué — Marseille
- Man United look to hijack James Rodriguez deal from Chelsea
- GasLog LP. (NYSE:GLOG) Upgraded by Morgan Stanley to Overweight
- L'espièglerie de Donald Trump sur son parcours de golf
- WWE Great Balls Of Fire Full Card, Predictions, And Analysis
- Avatar 2 may be first 3D movie without glasses
- Les Constructifs. Thierry Solère a reçu sa convocation d'exclusion des Républicains
- "J'ai appuyé sur la gâchette", confie Robert Bourgi — Costumes de Fillon