Witnesses began reporting a 2011 Toyota Camry traveling the wrong way on I-5 minutes before the fatal collision.
A 4-month-old was ejected from a auto outside of Dixon, and three others were injured Thursday morning in a hit-and-run crash along Interstate 80, according to California Highway Patrol.
Both drivers were killed on impact the CHP said.
California Highway Patrol officers examine one of the wrecked vehicles. They were taken to a nearby hospital.
CHP investigators are asking anyone with information related the crash to call the department's non-emergency line at 1-800-835-5247 or the CHP Solano Area Office at 707-428-2100.
New Zealand eliminate Pakistan from ICC Women's World Cup
Devine scored a powerful knock of 93 runs from 41 balls with seven boundaries and nine sixes to her name. Earlier, seamer Hannah Rowe had starred with the ball, taking 3-22 as Pakistan were bowled out for 144.
The crash prompted the closure of all northbound lanes and two lanes on the southbound side.
Two motorists were killed Friday in a collision involving a wrong-way driver on Interstate 5 in Oceanside.
In Oceanside, two people were killed when a auto traveling northbound on the southbound I-5 collided head-on with an SUV.
The incident is under investigation by the CHP who said alcohol and/or drugs are believed to have played a role in the fatal crash.
- India expresses concern over North Korea's missile tests
- Moon arrives in Hamburg for G-20 summit
- SG Americas Securities LLC Boosts Position in Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ)
- Hydrogen One Launched: Know More About the Smartphone from Red
- Officers Rescue Dog Twice From Lagoon
- Authorities find body of missing 8-year-old Shalom Lawson in pond
- Accord avec Daniel Alves — PSG
- Has $26.25 Million Position in Amazon.com, Inc
- Ademola Adeleke confident he will win Osun by-election
- Potosi Fire grows to more than 200 acres