Crawford was apart of the three-team Danilo Gallinari trade and after not being mentioned by the Hawks after being acquired, this move was assumed.
In the process, Crawford was unhappy and looked for a buyout from the Hawks.
According to The Vertical's Shams Charania, the Hawks have agreed to buy out Crawford's contract, making him a free agent. Money? A chance to chase a ring? This past season in LA, averaged 12.3 points per game on 41 percent shooting. He's still an effective jump shooter, but he's also played 17 seasons in the National Basketball Association. At his age, he could be a piece off the bench for a contending team.
Pier 1 Imports, (NYSE:PIR) Raised To Keep at Gordon Haskett
Seven analysts have made estimates for Pier 1 Imports' earnings, with estimates ranging from $404.79 million to $409.90 million. WARNING: "Pier 1 Imports, Inc". (NYSE:PIR), we notice that the stock is -13.68% off of the 20-Day Simple Moving Average.
The veteran guard has received interest from the Cleveland Cavaliers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Los Angeles Lakers and Washington Wizards, however the Cavs appear to be the frontrunners for his signature.
Vardon reported that the Cavs have interest in the newly-minted free agent, writing, "Crawford reached out and spoke recently with LeBron James, which a source said stoked Crawford's interest in playing for the three-time defending Eastern Conference champions". He is now officially a free agent and Crawford has been linked to several playoff teams, including the Warriors and Cavaliers. Let's see where the sharpshooter lands.
- Prominent YouTube Creators Speak Out About Protecting Net Neutrality
- Ex-National Intelligence chief: No evidence others besides Russian Federation hacked U.S. election
- LaVar Ball Admitted To Magic Johnson His Act Is All 'Marketing'
- Denver scores Outdoor Retailer shows beginning in January
- Clapper: No evidence others besides Russian Federation meddled in election
- The Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Receiving Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI) has a Market value of 2.52 Billion
- 'I'd like to knock him out': Nick Kyrgios makes another enemy
- Sixers sign 1st-round pick Furkan Korkmaz
- The United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE:UMC) Stock Rating Lowered by Nomura