The Warriors have moved rather quickly this offseason to both lock up their own free agents and sign a couple others, and that process continued Friday with the reported re-signing of starting center Zaza Pachulia.
The defending National Basketball Association champion Golden State Warriors will have their starting five back together this upcoming season.
His deal is for $3.5 million for the 2017-18 season, according to his agent, Mark Bartelstein.
15 arrested during protest outside Sen. Portman's office
According to Fox 28 , some protesters stayed at the office overnight. Sit-ins were organized at the offices of GOP senators in 21 states.
The 33-year-old's numbers took a slight dip in the postseason, as he averaged 5.1 points and 3.8 rebounds with Warriors en route to their second championship in three years.
It is somewhat surprising that Golden State would be able to retain the big man.
For now though, count Stephen Curry as one member of Dub Nation excited to have Pachulia back.
- This panda-inspired power plant will provide green electricity to China
- Cristiano Ronaldo moins vendeur que Selena Gomez et Kim Kardashian
- Amber Alert Activated After Mother, 1-Year-Old Abducted from Porterville
- Possible Big Match For The Royal Rumble, WWE Doing Another Tournament Soon?
- Police shoot man, woman at Melbourne club
- Second fire breaks out near Breckenridge
- Secretary of Defense On North Korea: "Our Defenses Right Now Are Sufficient"
- The Stifel Nicolaus Increases ProLogis, Inc. (PLD) Price Target to $60.00
- 'Rocket League' has a huge update
- Hoeven, Heitkamp talk health care in Bismarck appearances