"Sanders will highlight the devastating consequences of the Republican "health care" bill on West Virginians and call on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to drop his efforts to take health care away from 22 million Americans", Sanders' website reads.
Vermont Senator and former Democratic Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is returning to the region this weekend to talk about health care.
The Hill noted Sanders, who has advocated for more progressive healthcare options, hosted similar rallies last month in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia for a MoveOn.org bus tour.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner Are Getting Sued over Their Awful T-shirts
He's suing for any profits they made off the shirts for the limited time they were on sale through the sisters' website. We will use this as an opportunity to learn from these mistakes and again, we are very sorry'.
The CBO said on May 24 the health care bill passed by the U.S. House of Representatives would result in 23 million individuals losing coverage compared to the current health care system.
The stop is part of Sen.
Both Kentucky and West Virginia chose to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion, the Examiner noted. The event starts at 6 p.m. and is free to the public.
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (KS) Upgraded to Buy by Vertical Research
- Lucinda Brand takes solo win at Giro Rosa despite late-race crash
- Sixers sign 1st-round pick Furkan Korkmaz
- Snakes missing after Texas rollover wreck
- PM: Dr M's U-turn due to forex probe
- India expresses grave concern over North Korea's recent missile test
- Ex-National Intelligence chief: No evidence others besides Russian Federation hacked U.S. election
- Kei Nishikori Has Crashed Out Of Wimbledon
- LaVar Ball Admitted To Magic Johnson His Act Is All 'Marketing'
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI) has a Market value of 2.52 Billion