The Peak 2 Fire has scorched less than a quarter of a square mile (.65 sq. kilometers) but has forced the evacuation of almost 500 homes, many of which are pricey ski properties.
Evacuees of the Peak 2 fire near Breckenridge will be allowed to go home Friday at 8 p.m. fire officials announced. We are hearing that this may be near Baldy Road.
Paris raises the stakes in fight for United Kingdom banks
France is also planning to build three more global schools targeted at expatriates' children in the greater Paris region by 2022.
CBS4)- The mandatory evacuation order for Peak 7 residents living near the Peak 2 Fire burning between Breckenridge and Frisco has been downgraded to pre-evacuation. Three engines and a helicopter have been sent to battle this blaze. At this time it's unclear if any structures are threatened by this fire.
"Based on weather forecasts and fire behavior predictions, the current potential for significant fire spread will remain low through the weekend", the sheriff's office said in an evening news release.
- Hoeven, Heitkamp talk health care in Bismarck appearances
- This panda-inspired power plant will provide green electricity to China
- PM: Dr M's U-turn due to forex probe
- Mikhail Grigorenko et Nikita Nesterov avec le CSKA
- New Hampshire honored in Budweiser campaign
- Lucinda Brand takes solo win at Giro Rosa despite late-race crash
- Snakes missing after Texas rollover wreck
- Crystal Palace Keen On Dutch Goalkeeper
- Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and more coming to EA Access, Origin Access
- Tyreke Evans Reportedly Agrees to One-Year Contract with Grizzlies